Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have a stupid ? What will I need to put on a high flow cat? I have the mopar\borla exhaust. Is it possible?

·
Registered
163 Posts
You would have to cut you dp (its welded to the cat) and get connectors to attach back to the dp and cat back. Just buy a 3" dp with cat and save yourself the time, you would be better off with the 3" dp anyway.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ATP 3'' high flow cat will fit the mopar exhaust with a clamp both come down to 2.25". that is what I have been toled.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
The ATP dp will fit the Mopar exhasut, but the exhaust tubing diameter will go like this:

3 inch(dp)--->2.25 inch (reducer on end of ATP/beiginning of Mopar exhaust)---> 2.5 inch (rest of Mopar exhaust)

MAXX Fab sells a dp that eliminates he 2.25 inch bottle neck. All you do is cut it off with a hack saw, and install the dp. The dp is secured to the Mopar exhaust with a 3 inch wide stainless band clamp. This way the exhaust tubing diameter will go like this:

3 inch (dp)---> 2.5 inch (Mopar exhaust).....no bottle neck.

Maxx Fab uses Magnaflow hi-flow cats, same as ATP, and also make an interchangeable dp.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
And Maxxfab has some of the best products as well. Quaility and service is top notch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts