Dodge SRT Forum banner

461 - 478 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have heard from him on the details of what I'm getting back. Depot Lights (valued at$200) and HID Kit I already have (valued at $200), and a couple hundred that's left over. OH, AND MY TSX PROJECTORS PLEASE. Don't forget to also send my TSX PROJECTORS!!

He should be shipping the stuff out right away with no delay. The checks can come anytime, postage for a letter is quite reasonable. Why are we waiting for our parts?????

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #464 ·
I have heard from him on the details of what I'm getting back. Depot Lights (valued at$200) and HID Kit I already have (valued at $200), and a couple hundred that's left over. OH, AND MY TSX PROJECTORS PLEASE. Don't forget to also send my TSX PROJECTORS!!

He should be shipping the stuff out right away with no delay. The checks can come anytime, postage for a letter is quite reasonable. Why are we waiting for our parts?????
Please PM me your shipping address, I had to empty my inbox in order to accept PM's from some of you.

I will mod your HID harness tomarrow, and ship you the parts owed as well. I have been waiting on a responce about what you want to do on the shrouds, that is why I haven't shipped them yet. I'm in the process at the moment of making 2 fog retrofits and fabricating some fiberglass shrouds.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
DjWillis808, I will need your shipping address in order to ship you the RX330 projectors and parts owed. I will also mod your HID harness and ship it with the parts. I can have this shipped out tomorrow if you wish.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I think we are past the update point, it is time for us to get our money. I sent him a pm becauseit is long past the 1-2 month period he said we would have to wait to receive our refunds, and once again here we are asking for communication with no response except for empty promises.

Thanks John for your great product it was so worth the money. I have gotten soooo much use out these headlights I'm soooo glad i gave you my money so you could enjoy the upgrades to your car. I bet it feels even better to get them without spending your money on them.

·
Registered
516 Posts
FYX, please let us know you are still around and provide some status on the parts returns and refunds.

You may feel like you're being harrassed a bit but think of it from our standpoint. Me personally, I've been in over $1,100 to you for over 14 months.

If I don't see you executing on your promises very soon, I'll have no choice but to have you served and press charges (not fun for both of us, MUCH less fun for you).

·
Registered
895 Posts
where my elephant?

I am lucky i got out of this GB. i wonder what happened to the gent i sold my spot for 100bucks (refund of my desposite)

hope u guys get what is yours

·
Registered
516 Posts
DjWillis808, I will need your shipping address in order to ship you the RX330 projectors and parts owed. I will also mod your HID harness and ship it with the parts. I can have this shipped out tomorrow if you wish.
DjWillis808 did you get your stuff from FYX??? I'll send you a pm as well regarding this because this was about a month ago so you should definitely have recieved it by now. I got a pm that my stuff was going to be shipped last week but no tracking number provided and no pm's responded to since.

Anybody got their stuff/refunds back??? It's really going to be a pain for me to sue this John Tebbs fellow but I won't let this go. I'd rather end this quickly with me getting back what I'm owed.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I did receive a HID kit, my projector fogs, but not the remaining refund. John please contact me as I will need that very soon! Show season has started and I'm running low on funds.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Got the parts, no refund as of yet. Please send the refund FYX, you seem like a good guy, just send us back the money we paid for completion of the sets.

461 - 478 of 478 Posts