Dodge SRT Forum banner

441 - 460 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Just got back from class and read this I'm assuming you are talking about the last pm I sent you. If so great let me know when you have the money and I will give you my address. If it happens to be between the 16th and the 23rd I will be out of town and may not respond right away. I'm glad to hear this news but honestly I am going to hold my thanks until the money is in my hands.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 ·
The wiring harness is in the box containing the TL projectors. The wiring harness has been modified to be compatible with a Bi-Xenon retrofit. For this modification I added the Hi-beam (diode) to allow power to the ballast at all times during lo/hi beam settings. The hi beam wire was added to the harness to allow for the hi beam to provide 12v power to the TL bi-xenon solenoids. The new wires are red with a female wire connector on the end. These wires should be connected to the solenoid's positive (red) wire using a male connector. The solenoids ground wire should be connected to a local chassis grounding location. You will need to extend the wires comming from the solenoids on the projectors for them to reach the harness & ground points.

The wire harnesses for all Bi-xenon HID kits will be modified in this way. The single xenon HID kits will only be modified to allow the ballast to operate under both Hi & Lo beam operation. This will prevent the ballast from loosing power if you were to activate the Hi beams by accedent.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Don't you need the hi beam switch on the single xenon to change the shield in the projector in the TLs, but yet you only need a single xenon HID kit..... Is this correct?

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #448 ·
Correct. A Bi-Xenon HID kit is for people who want a plug-n-play 9007, 9006, 9005, etc... for their factory headlights. However, it is not a true bi-xenon HID system. The modification I perform to a single xenon HID kit allows any single HID projector to operate properly as does the Bi-Xenon HID projectors (depending on how I modify the harness).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey I was wondering if you had those carbon fiber shrouds still? I would be willing to buy them from you if that is possible.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #451 ·
Yes, I still have them. If you want to buy them, then I will deduct the $75 from the amount I owe you.

I have a total of 2 sets of CF shrouds, so if anyone else wants them... I am willing to ship them to you and deduct $75 from what I owe you.

Warren_vill has 1st dibbs on the extra set of CF shrouds, since both sets were intended to be part of SRTodd and Warren_vill's retrofit. If Warren_vill does not want them, then they will go to the next person who wants them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yes, I still have them. If you want to buy them, then I will deduct the $75 from the amount I owe you.

I have a total of 2 sets of CF shrouds, so if anyone else wants them... I am willing to ship them to you and deduct $75 from what I owe you.

Warren_vill has 1st dibbs on the extra set of CF shrouds, since both sets were intended to be part of SRTodd and Warren_vill's retrofit. If Warren_vill does not want them, then they will go to the next person who wants them.
Can I get a set of carbon fiber shrouds??? You still owe me the fiber glass ones, but I have a feeling I'll never see them...

·
Registered
516 Posts
It's been more than a month now, update on refunds and return shipments please.

I sent you a pm and recieved no response. I would appreciate a detailed pm outlining what is being returned and refunded (don't forget my TSX projectors please).

Thank you,

·
Registered
959 Posts
Are you going to follow through with what you posted or not? Cause as colorful as you consider my "threats" to be, they are possibilities which I should not have to follow through with. Well if you were the type of person you have claimed to be I won't have to.
I ask because you said 1-2 months for our money and 2 months will be on friday and not a peep from you atleast for me. Anybody else heard anything?

·
Registered
854 Posts
He got me my HID set he owed me within them two months. He still owes me my refund and my fog retrofit, but he did make good on the kit so I'm going to wait to see what happens next.

441 - 460 of 478 Posts