Dodge SRT Forum banner

421 - 440 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
holy crap i post a lot, lol. hey my car will be getting painted soon, so as soon as you can shoot those retros back my way, i'll be taking some pics with them on the car, with the new blacked out side markers of course.
how is she running, did you get her fixed up?

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·
I am currently offering refunds for those customers who are in this list:

Requested Refunds are Pending... Estimated payment in December...
1.SRTodd - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - RS6 Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/LEDs & CF (Pending)
2.DaRkILLa - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - TL/ZKW Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/LEDs (Pending)
3.Warren_vill - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - TL Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/CF (Pending)
4.Phillips8201 - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - TL/ZKW Bi-Xenon Retrofit (Pending)

If you are on this list and are requesting the $100 deposit refund, send me a PM with your Paypal address. I will provide refunds to customers in the order listed above. I can currently provide a refund to 2 of these customers, and in a week or two, I'll be able to provide a refund to the next customer or two.

I am sorry this has taken so long, but I am working 2 jobs, going to school and finishing up pending retrofits all at the same time. It's very difficult for me to do all this, but I'm trying my best to help everyone. I hope this is enough evidence for now to show I have no intentions of ripping any of you guys off.

Thank You again for your patients.

If you are willing to stay in the group buy, I am willing to continue your retrofit when the time comes to process it.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #423 ·
holy crap i post a lot, lol. hey my car will be getting painted soon, so as soon as you can shoot those retros back my way, i'll be taking some pics with them on the car, with the new blacked out side markers of course.
I will try to get yours fixed and out as soon as possible once I am done with the current retrofit.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
You're right. That is why I am filing a claim this Saturday. I'm in Pittsburgh visiting a friend and I think I have enough leave to go to Shillington, PA. Anybody nearby want to meet me?

·
Registered
959 Posts
same ole bulls#*t

*** Private Message: Re: HID RETROS *02-26-2007, 09:07 PM**** FYX193 Supporting Vendor (Gold)***Join Date: Jul 2003Member Number: 2261Location: PATrader Rating: (19)Posts: 1,282 * Re: HID RETROS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quote: Originally Posted by cleveage Quote: Originally Posted by FYX193 Quote: Originally Posted by cleveage i'm way interested, lookin for a price for set of the rs6 in 4300 in all satin black shipped to 55345 paypal ready. im way too excited let me know when you get a chance will get in on the group buy if still room thanks.** ***Complete HID Retrofit Packages***$1037.99......RS6 ECE LHD Bi-Xenon D2S Projector RetrofitYou would be in the second batch of orders. I will not be starting work on those orders until the 1st batch of orders is completed. In order to hold you a spot in line on the group buy, all I would need is a $100 Non-Refundable deposit.If i were to order these right now what would be the eta even a guesstimate to satisfy my curiosity would be cool thanks againg* Estimating 1-2 weeks per retrofit, I'd say anywhere from 6-12 weeks before I start yours. It depends on the weather and other variables or unforeseen problems... This is why I do them in batches of 5 orders, as to prevent customers from waiting too long. However, I understand that some customers would not have a problem waiting as long as they are in line in the next batch. That is why I have the $100 Non-Refundable deposit, so customers can hold a spot in line without getting too worried about someone holding their money/product for too long. I'm the only person doing the Retrofit services under the SRT-4Store.com business name, so it's naturally going to take a while for them to get done. ****** FYX193**

·
Registered
516 Posts
FYX, you have not completed one of these in 9 months. You guaranteed you would have the second one done by Christmas and have failed. Please stop lying to yourself and your clients and issue refunds.

Your business and reputation will recover in time from this but you have to stop the bleeding. It's embarrasing for you and for us who invested our hard earned money.

I will be happy to send you back the HID components once I recieve the refund and my TSX projectors that I purchased and had shipped to you. Please pm me as my shipping address has changed.

This is not a threat, it's a reality. Your status as a citizen will be jeopardized once clients start pressing breach of contract charges on you:

[edit] Fundamental breach
A fundamental breach (or repudiatory breach) is a breach so fundamental that it permits the aggrieved party to terminate performance of the contract, in addition to entitling that party to sue for damages.

[edit] Anticipatory breach
A breach by anticipatory repudiation (or simply anticipatory breach) is an unequivocal indication that the party will not perform when performance is due, or a situation in which future non-performance is inevitable. An anticipatory breach gives the non-breaching party the option to treat such a breach as immediate, and, if repudiatory, to terminate the contract and sue for damages (without waiting for the breach to actually take place).

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
If he indeed started on mine, I would gladly take the headlights even if they're not done. I can always send them to the other vendor to get them finished. I've filed a complaint w/ my bank and IC3.gov so I am hoping to the big guy above that I get some help on this.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
I am going to be issuing a refund to all parties involved in this group buy some time in the next month or 2. I am going to be requesting extra funds from my student loans to cover these refunds. I am filing the paperwork this week, so it should take a month or so to finilize the master promisary note, and other paper work. I will have to wait for the campus to disperse the balance of the loan to me after they process the loan. This usually takes a week or so. I will ship out the parts (depo headlights, HID kit or remaining parts of the hid kit, and projectors) The cost of these parts will be deducted from the total payment amount and the balance will be refunded to the proper individuals.

Cleveage, I will agree to the refund terms in your pm, but you will have to wait until the necessary funds are provided to me to disperse the refunds. I'm sorry it's taken this long for everyone, and I am tired of the stress of it all as much as you are. It has affected my grades in school, my job, my relationship with my fiancee, and my family. I am no longer willing to continue this situation. As for Wannasupra, I will see about fixing your retrofit as soon as I get the chance to make the necessary repairs.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
I will ship out the parts (depo headlights, HID kit or remaining parts of the hid kit, and projectors) The cost of these parts will be deducted from the total payment amount and the balance will be refunded to the proper individuals.
Great! I expect to have my headlights/parts by the beginning of next week. I'll follow up on Wed. to see if you've mailed them out.

421 - 440 of 478 Posts