Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** Group Buy Is Closed!!! No More Orders Accepted!!! ***

This Group Buy has been made available to celebrate the beginning of my HID Retrofit Services... I will be offering a Free color matched paint option to the 1st 10 pre-paid orders as well as a $20 discount on the 1st 5 pre-paid orders. The Group Buy has a minimum of 5 orders and is Limited to a maximum of 10 pre-paid orders as too keep the waiting to a minimum. I know this discount is not much compared to the total cost of a retrofit, but you must understand that I don't make very much profit from this service to begin with.

I will ship you the HID components as soon as I receive the required parts. (The components include: D2S Bulbs, Ballasts, and Plug-n-Play Wiring Harness)

All *NEW* options are not going to be availabe for this Group Buy at this time. If these options become available before or during your retrofit, I will post an update. You can send a payment for the new options at that time if you choose to get them.

Details about our HID Retrofit Services can be found here:http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316949

1.wannasupra (*PAID*) - RS6 Bi-Xenon Retrofit (COMPLETE!)
2.Joseph (*PAID*) - TL Bi-Xenon Retrofit (Processing @ 25%)
3.Philth (*PAID*) - RX330 Single Xenon Retrofit (Processing @ 15%)
4.NJKiko (*PAID*) - TL Bi-Xenon Retrofit (Pending @ 0%)
5.SiRDavid (*PAID*) - TSX Single Xenon Retrofit (Pending @ 0%)
*** The 1st 5 orders have been confirmed! ***

6.SRTodd - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - RS6 Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/LEDs & CF (On Hold)
7.DaRkILLa - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - TL/ZKW Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/LEDs (On Hold)
8.Warren_vill - ($100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit) - TL Bi-Xenon Retrofit w/CF (On Hold)
9.cleveage - (*PAID*) - RS6 Bi-Xenon Retrofit (On Hold)
10.Frosty - ($100 Non-Refundable Deposit) - Bosch Single Xenon Retrofit (On Hold)
*** The 2nd 5 orders have been confirmed! ***

If anyone is interested in a Set of TL's or TSX projectors, you can shoot me a PM of a set that you located on Ebay or HIDPlanet Forums. I will help determine if the set is a good buy or not. When you purchase them, have them drop shipped to me to save on shipping them twice. I will provide my address via PM when needed.

You will need to ask a few questions from the seller:

- Are the chrome bezels polished and matching?
- Do the lenses or reflector bowl have any defects such as cracks, scratches, nicks, etc....?
- Do the mounting points have any defects, if so are they properly repaired?
- Are there any modifications to the projectors and have they been in a previous retrofit?
- Do the TL Bi-Xenon Projectors come with the grey male connector Bi-Xenon Wire harness? (If not, then I will have to fab up some wire harness)
- Do the Bi-Xenon solenoids have any defects, are they in full working condition?
- Are the projectors from a Left Hand Driver vehichle?

Note: No ballasts or bulbs are needed, and your retrofit will come with these parts. If you have no other option but to buy a packaged set of projectors, bulbs, ballasts... then you must decide weather you want to use those or the ones I provide for you. If you use your own, you must provide your own wiring harness, but I will deduct $219 from your total. If you cannot provide your own wiring harness, I can make a custom wiring harness for you for an extra $50.

Retrofit Warranty, Agreement & Standard Pricing
(If there are any questions just let me know.)

All sales final at time of purchase. No refunds

****AGREEMENT TERMS: ALL RETROFITS ARE NOT DOT LEGAL, AND ARE INTENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE. AS A WARNING YOU MUST PROPERLY AIM YOUR LIGHTS SO THAT YOU ARE NOT BLINDING OTHER DRIVERS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OF THESE LIGHTS. BY PURCHASING THIS RETROFIT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS!****

All "New" parts provided through SRT-4Store.com will automatically be covered under a 1 year warranty; however if the retrofit requires the use of a used set of projectors the projectors will not have a warranty. I can test the projectors before even trying the retrofit to make sure all parts work properly. As for the work that I do, I will warranty all work provided in the retrofit service... (Water leaks in the headlight, housing issues, custom wiring, paint etc...) for 1 year.

Full payment is required up front in order to acquire all miscellaneous parts for your retrofit. If you would like to hold a spot in line, I can accept a $100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit. Once I get all the parts it should take about 1 week to finish the retrofit and ship them out to you. This is under the assumption that everything goes well during the retrofit process, weather plays a very big role due to the fact that they must be aimed and tested at night outdoors. I will try my best to keep every order updated with the latest build status.

Parts Included in a Complete Retrofit unless stated otherwise:

-Pair of new aftermarket 03 for black ring or 04+ for chrome ring Depo headlights. (Note: I will not be accepting cores due to the fact that factory headlights cannot be separated cleanly.)

-HID Bulbs, Ballasts, and Wiring Harness. Bulbs can be requested in the color range of 4300K(OEM), 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, or 12000K and will be D2S bulbs. It is highly recommended to go with the OEM 4300K bulbs in order to get the highest performance from the retrofit. The ballast will be potted to provide weather resistance and increase reliability.

-Choice of projectors, as long as they've been retrofitted before... TL's, TSX, Bosch, Valeos, E55's...etc. If they've been done before, I can do them. (NOTE: I can only provide Bosch, RS6, and possibly Valeo projectors, other projectors must be sent to me due to the fact that they are not as widely available and the prices are not consistant.)

I accept Paypal payments via: [email protected]

Price Includes All Hardware (Projectors, HID components, Headlights, etc...), Labor, and Shipping:
***Complete HID Retrofit Packages***
$799.00........Bosch ECE LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit
$1037.99......RS6 ECE LHD Bi-Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit

Price is dependant on market value of projectors. Customers can provide projectors as well:
***Partial HID Retrofit Packages***
$454.99........Valeo *Halogen Only* Projector Retrofit (Easily upgrades to HID when ready!) *Projectors NOT Included*
$679.99........Valeo Halogen Projector Retrofit with D2S HID Adapter (HID Upgrade Included!) *Projectors NOT Included*
$679.99........Lexus RX 330 Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit *Projectors NOT Included*
$679.99........TSX DOT LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit *Projectors NOT Included*
$759.99........TL DOT LHD Bi-Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit *Projectors NOT Included*
(Projectors can be drop shipped to me to save on shipping them twice, PM me for a shipping address if needed.)

Optional Upgrades & Do-It-Yourself Products:
$75.00 Genuine Carbon Fiber Shrouds
$75.00 Genuine Colored Kevlar Shrouds
$45.00 Fiberglass Shrouds
$(Comming Soon) ~2.5" Front LED Parking/Turn Signals
$(Comming Soon) LED Flasher Relay Mod
$57.99 2.25" Custom Chrome Trim Bezels
$24.99 2.5" Custom Chrome Trim Rings
$9.99 Color Matched Paint Job
$FREE Satin Black, Flat Black, or Gloss Black Paint Job
$FREE Projector Modifications (Color, Cutoff, and Foreground Lighting Mods)

Optional Stripper/Adder Packages:
***These items are removed from the Retrofit if you already have them and wish to use yours or purchased separately for your own Retrofit***
$219.00......Depo Brand Replacement Headlights
$219.00......D2S HID Kit (4300K Bulbs, Ballasts, Wire harness)
$50.00.......Wire Harness (If you have a D2S HID kit (bulbs and ballasts), but require a wire harness)
$75.00.......Carbon Fiber Shroud Set
$75.00.......Colored Kevlar Shroud Set
$45.00.......Fiberglass Shroud Set
Shrouds are the same that I use for my Retrofits, but require cutting/trimming for final fitment of your personal retrofit. They will look similar to the shroud design in this picture...

For a customized painting scheme, use this picture as a reference when choosing the area's you want painted and what color they should be. If you want them left alone (chrome or factory black in these specific areas) you do not have to mention them. (NOTE: the area of the housing next to and behind the shroud will be the same color as the shroud/area B.)

You can send me a PM with your order details including the paint scheme/options.

Payments can be sent via Paypal: [email protected]

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a little preview on the LED option. The blinking portion will turn on when the signals are active. The outer ring of LEDs are always on as parking lights.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are already being shipped to you. Several people are interested in this option. If you want, send me a pm about pricing for this option. Can you also do these in fiber glass, if so let me know how much they would cost...

Thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
FYX193 said:
They are already being shipped to you. Several people are interested in this option. If you want, send me a pm about pricing for this option. Can you also do these in fiber glass, if so let me know how much they would cost...

Thanks!

bump... just got them... can definitely do fiberglass, cf, colored kevlar and all that good stuff :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. I'll let my customers know what additional options they have available from you. When ever you are finished, and have determined a price on these options please send me a PM or email about it. Thanks!

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Group Buy Update...

At the rate of customers who are interested in this offer, we should have 5 Retrofit Orders in a week or two. (I have another 1-2 people who are also very interested in this offer!)

Note: Once the 1st 5 orders have been met, the next 5 orders will be put on hold until the 1st 5 are completed. If the 1st batch of 5 orders has been filled, I will still accept a $100 Non-Refundable deposit for the customers in the next batch of 5. This deposit will count towards your total due and will hold your spot in the Group Buy queue. Once I have reached the maximum of 10 orders, I will no longer take orders until the Group Buy is completed.

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only 1 spot left for the 1st 5 Group Buy discount of $20.00!!!

Get in on this while it last...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
:ben: Why's this going on right when I shell out the money to have my car fixed. :bump: for an awesome setup. I've seen these in person numerous times and drooled over them a few times as well.:tongue:

·
Registered
331 Posts
dommo_g said:
I'd like to see a pic of the completed product with that CF shroud.
i'm shipping him the overlays so he can display them... they'll go out today or tomorrow :thumbsup:

for the ones you guys buy, these will be full composite pieces... the plastic they are on now is just what we're using as a mold to get the shape we wanted. John will clearcoat and polish these pieces once he trims the projector hole

·
Registered
550 Posts
Really interested in these

$799.00........Bosch ECE LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit with the CF housing 75.00 installed on the 03 black ring headlights and all I would have to do is install the headlights and plug and go?? Or is there anything else I need thanks. oh yeah what size trim ring would fit on the Xenon D2S?? cause I will want those also..

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
madneon said:
$799.00........Bosch ECE LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit with the CF housing 75.00 installed on the 03 black ring headlights and all I would have to do is install the headlights and plug and go?? Or is there anything else I need thanks. oh yeah what size trim ring would fit on the Xenon D2S?? cause I will want those also..
Covered this in the other thread... if you have further questions feel free to ask.
Thanks!

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
* UPDATE *
I put the order in to Modern Performance for the Depo Headlights. We had a little bit of a problem due to the fact that Modern Performance only had 2 sets of 03 black trim headlights. I needed 5 sets. So, I decided to get the 2 sets of 03 black trim Depo's, and requested the rest which was 3 sets of the 04+ chrome trim Depo's. So, I have 2 sets of 03 depo's and 3 sets of 04+ depo's. I also purchased the wire harness supplies. Orders for the HID components are going out today as well. The company who provides the HID components is expecting a new shipment of OEM D2S HID kits on Feb. 28th. I'll keep you guys posted on the status of the HID components when I receive information. When the supplier is ready to ship the HID components, I'll have them ship me the harnesses, so I can modify them for the Hi-beam switch fix. The rest of the components will ship to you.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
* UPDATE *
Received wiring supplies on Friday, and had some spare time yesterday & today to fab up Wannasupra's bi-xenon wiring harness. This wiring harness is not a plug-n-play version (Doesn't include the male 9007 socket) as included in my D2S HID kit. Wannasupra did not request the kit but needed a harness which did not need to be plug-n-play since he no longer has the 9007 harness plug. This is the same bi-xenon wire harness that I would make for customer's who do not buy the HID kit, but require a harness or a bi-xenon harness for their current HID kit (The male 9007 plug-n-play harness is optional). (Note: if you have a hid kit and buy this harness, you will still need to source out an adapter to get a D2S plug so you can use your ballasts to power the standard D2S bulbs.)

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
* UPDATE *
I received the Depo Headlights yesterday. I didn't have time to get started on them yet, but I'll start on a wannasupra's tomarrow. I might have time to work on the first 2 sets.

Durring this first phase, I'm going to be opening the lenses up, and removing the OEM reflectors. Later tomarrow night if I have them ready, I'm going to mock the projectors up with the housing to get an approximate aim. Then I'll start the projector mounting portion of the retrofit. Over the weekend if the weather is good, I'll try to get the housings painted and/or start working on testing the aim once the projectors are mounted. Shroud fabrication will soon follow after that.

I'll keep you guys posted...

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys I'm off from work and school M-F. I'll have alot of free time to finish the First retrofit by the end of the week and I should have it shipped off Monday. The weather looks bad (Rain) for Wed-Thurs, so I'm hoping to get everything painted either before or after the rain. Pics will be posted of the retrofit results when they are ready, and I'm sure you guys will be pleased. Tomarrow I plan on mounting up the second projector for the RS6 retrofit, and aiming both of them for alignment later that night. I'll have the shrouds completed the following day, and hopefully have enough time left to paint everything before the rain hits.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts