Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
i would like to ask that unless you've found another producer that can make you the fg/cf shrouds, please remove those options from your price list as they are misleading!!!!!!

i was the one that used to make the shrouds, and will continue to make them if people want them, but i do not want to have anything to do with SRT4STORE or anyone representing them ever again... if someone has paid for that upgrade already, please ask for a refund because i am NOT making these anymore for SRT4STORE!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
All customers who are interested in the CF shrouds have not yet paid for them. Therefore no one needs a refund. We are going to be getting the CF shrouds through another SRTForums.com carbon fiber vendor. The set of CF shrouds that were purchased may or may not be used on a retrofit.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
AlliedComposites said:
ok good... good luck with that
We are still in the process of setting that up, so if you are still willing to do the work for me, then I may continue to go through you as well. It's still up in the air at the moment. All orders in the next batch of 5 retrofits will need custom shrouds made, so I'll be needing some by that time... I'm estimating a month or two before that is necessary though.

·
Registered
895 Posts
hey FYX i have sold my Phillips i have sent you a pm with his user name and leting u know hes in my spot now k. for the same price as i paid to get into the gb 100us

keep me in the loop about the fogs

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Frosty said:
hey FYX i have sold my Phillips i have sent you a pm with his user name and leting u know hes in my spot now k. for the same price as i paid to get into the gb 100us

keep me in the loop about the fogs
I will update the list...

I am nearly finished with ZukesSRT4's fog retrofit. There was a lot of minor issues with the shroud materials. Nothing seemed to hold up to the high temperatures within the fog housing using an H3 55w bulb. I will be finished with the new aluminum shrouds today, and they will be prepped for paint as well. By the end of the week, I should be done heat testing the retrofit as well as sealing it up. They will ship to him by Monday if all goes well. The current headlight retrofit will be processed shortly after that. Then I will start work on the next fog retrofit.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts