Dodge SRT Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
madneon said:
$799.00........Bosch ECE LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit with the CF housing 75.00 installed on the 03 black ring headlights and all I would have to do is install the headlights and plug and go?? Or is there anything else I need thanks. oh yeah what size trim ring would fit on the Xenon D2S?? cause I will want those also.. Sorry for double post.
Yes the information you have is correct. For $799.00 you will have a complete package which includes everything... (Bosch Single Xenon Projectors, Depo Headlights of choice: 03 or 04+ version, D2S HID Components: Potted Ballasts, 4300K Bulbs, and Plug-n-Play Wire harness)

The Carbon Fiber Shroud option is $75 extra.

If you're asking about a chrome trim bezel to go around the projector lenses, then you would need a 2.25" chrome bezel. The one I listed for $57.99 in the options section would work for you. It looks like this:
http://www.hidplanet.com/i/bezel_smooth.jpg

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
What are the sizes (diameter) of the different projectors. It seems like some "fill up" the room in the headlamp area better than others?

How are the projectors mounted to the headlamp in the rear? Are they screwed in, glued, rigged, other :jester:

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
-ND4SPD- said:
What are the sizes (diameter) of the different projectors. It seems like some "fill up" the room in the headlamp area better than others?

How are the projectors mounted to the headlamp in the rear? Are they screwed in, glued, rigged, other :jester:
Most Bi-Xenon projectors are 3" diameter lenses... TL's, RS6, E55, ZKW...etc..
Most Single Xenon projectors are 2.25" diameter lenses; however, some are smaller and some are 2.5". If you want to know the size of a particular projector, just post up a request, and I'll get you the specs on it.

All projectors are bolted down to the OEM headlight assembly using bolts lock washers/lock nuts & brackets etc.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
* UPDATE *
Received wiring supplies on Friday, and had some spare time yesterday & today to fab up Wannasupra's bi-xenon wiring harness. This wiring harness is not a plug-n-play version (Doesn't include the male 9007 socket) as included in my D2S HID kit. Wannasupra did not request the kit but needed a harness which did not need to be plug-n-play since he no longer has the 9007 harness plug. This is the same bi-xenon wire harness that I would make for customer's who do not buy the HID kit, but require a harness or a bi-xenon harness for their current HID kit (The male 9007 plug-n-play harness is optional). (Note: if you have a hid kit and buy this harness, you will still need to source out an adapter to get a D2S plug so you can use your ballasts to power the standard D2S bulbs.)

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Toofpaste39 said:
So if we're buying the whole package, this harness is included?
Correct... actually, you're getting a slightly different harness, which is made by the company who makes the HID components. The harness you get will be plug-n-play, which will have the 9007 male connector. You will also have the bi-xenon feature, which I will add to the standard harness included in the HID package.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Can you do the lights using a chrome "stock-like" bezel? I thought I saw Hak do one recently.

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
yes, I can do it, but the bezels are very rare and very pricey. You would have to find the proper bezels for it to work with the projector you are using.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Just in case anyone was interested, I am no longer selling sets of plastic pre-fabbed shrouds. The time involved to fab them is too long for the price I was charging. Instead, I will be selling Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, and Colored Kevlar shrouds because they are pre-molded and quicker to fab. They are easier to work with than the plastic shrouds and the fiberglass is easy to paint. They are pre-molded to a universal size, which can be trimmed down a bit more to fit your particular projector application. These shrouds are available to customer's who are willing to perform their own retrofit, but do not have the time and/or resources to fab shrouds from plastic oval wastebaskets. Prices are listed in the 1st post of this thread.

·
Registered
961 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
827 Posts
FYX193 said:
<|SRT-4|> said:
Any interest in doing fake/cheap-o retrofits? :jester:

Like the ebay projectors for the Neons up to 2002.

I love the retrofits, it's just not in my budget :crying:.
I can do a Valeo H7 Halogen projector retrofit into a set of new Depo Headlights. This will cost less than a HID package, but will give you the option to upgrade to HID in the future. Currently the Valeo Projectors are out of stock. Unless you acquire a set and ship them to me, I cannot do them at this time. The cost of the retrofit including everything but a set of Valeo H7 projectors will be: $454.99

You should be able to acquire a set of Valeo projectors for around $65 plus shipping... Good places to find these parts are ebay, and the hidplanet.com forums. Make sure that when buying from people that you are buying from a reputable source, and that the projectors are in good condition (No defects in the lense or reflector bowl).

Ok so basically the valeo h7 includes everything even the bulbs execpt the projectors for $455. So I could buy projectors for like 70 bucks ship them to you and then I would have the complete HID retro just like the one your selling for 700 some odd bucks?? Or will I still be missing something

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
If you want HID, then that retrofit would cost $679.99 plus whatever you spend on a set of Valeo H7 halogen projectors. If you want projectors, then it would cost you $454.99 plus whatever you spend on a set of Valeo H7 halogen projectors. Note: the 454.99 retrofit will only be halogen until you get the HID upgrade. The HID upgrade is $251.00, which will include ballast, bulbs, PnP wire harness, and H7 to D2S adapters.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
I can do them however the customer wants them done. I should have pics very very soon with a nearly blacked out RS6 Retrofit. It's color matched black, and looks very nice.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
slash_04 said:
I was wondering can you do one like your's but without the chrome signal bezel, in other words fully black.
The one he's doing for me is all black. And I'm suspecting that it'll look :wah?!:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I missed out on this GB so I'll have to wait until next year to do it. I'm interested in: "$1037.99......RS6 ECE LHD Bi-Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit"

I live in Ga and there are no street lights once you get past the city so retaining Hi beams is important.

I guess I'll wait until the next GB

61 - 80 of 88 Posts