Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** No More Headlight Retrofit Orders will be Accepted at this Time!!! ***
Due to a large back log of orders from a previous Group Buy, I can no longer take new orders until I complete outstanding orders. I will have a new Group Buy available in March of 2008. Thank You!

Retrofit Warranty, Agreement & Pricing Info
(If there are any questions just let me know.)

All sales final at time of purchase. No refunds

****AGREEMENT TERMS: ALL RETROFITS ARE NOT DOT LEGAL, AND ARE INTENDED FOR OFF ROAD USE. AS A WARNING YOU MUST PROPERLY AIM YOUR LIGHTS SO THAT YOU ARE NOT BLINDING OTHER DRIVERS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OF THESE LIGHTS. BY PURCHASING THIS RETROFIT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS!****

All "New" parts provided through SRT-4Store.com will automatically be covered under a 1 year warranty; however if the retrofit requires the use of a used set of projectors the projectors will not have a warranty. I can test the projectors before even trying the retrofit to make sure all parts work properly. As for the work that I do, I will warranty all work provided in the retrofit service... (Water leaks in the headlight, housing issues, custom wiring, paint etc...) for 1 year.

Full payment is required up front in order to acquire all miscellaneous parts for your retrofit. If you would like to hold a spot in line, I can accept a $100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit. Once I get all the parts it should take about 1 week to finish the retrofit and ship them out to you. This is under the assumption that everything goes well during the retrofit process, weather plays a very big role due to the fact that they must be aimed and tested at night outdoors. I will try my best to keep every order updated with the latest build status.

Parts Included in a Complete Retrofit unless stated otherwise:

-Pair of new aftermarket 03 for black ring or 04+ for chrome ring Depo headlights. (Note: I will not be accepting cores due to the fact that factory headlights cannot be separated cleanly.)

-HID Bulbs, Ballasts, and Wiring Harness. Bulbs can be requested in the color range of 4300K(OEM), 5000K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, or 12000K and will be D2S bulbs. It is highly recommended to go with the OEM 4300K bulbs in order to get the highest performance from the retrofit. The ballast will be potted to provide weather resistance and increase reliability.

-Choice of projectors, as long as they've been retrofitted before... TL's, TSX, Bosch, Valeos, E55's...etc. If they've been done before, I can do them. (NOTE: I can only provide Bosch, RS6, and possibly Valeo projectors, other projectors must be sent to me due to the fact that they are not as widely available and the prices are not consistant.)

I accept Paypal payments via: [email protected]

Price Includes All Hardware (Projectors, HID components, Headlights, etc...), Labor, and Shipping:
***Complete HID Retrofit Packages***
$799.00........Bosch ECE LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit
$1037.99......RS6 ECE LHD Bi-Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit

Price is dependant on market value of projectors. Customers can provide projectors as well:
***Partial HID Retrofit Packages***
$454.99........Valeo *Halogen Only* Projector Retrofit (Easily upgrades to HID when ready!) *Projectors NOT Included*
$679.99........Valeo Halogen Projector Retrofit with D2S HID Adapter (HID Upgrade Included!) *Projectors NOT Included*
$679.99........Lexus RX 330 Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit *Projectors NOT Included*
$679.99........TSX DOT LHD Single Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit *Projectors NOT Included*
$759.99........TL DOT LHD Bi-Xenon D2S Projector Retrofit *Projectors NOT Included*
(Projectors can be drop shipped to me to save on shipping them twice, PM me for a shipping address if needed.)

Optional Upgrades & Do-It-Yourself Products:
$75.00 Genuine Carbon Fiber Shrouds
$75.00 Genuine Colored Kevlar Shrouds
$45.00 Fiberglass Shrouds
$(Comming Soon) ~2.5" Front LED Parking/Turn Signals
$(Comming Soon) LED Flasher Relay Mod
$57.99 2.25" Custom Chrome Trim Bezels
$24.99 2.5" Custom Chrome Trim Rings
$9.99 Color Matched Paint Job
$FREE Satin Black, Flat Black, or Gloss Black Paint Job
$FREE Projector Modifications (Color, Cutoff, and Foreground Lighting Mods)

Optional Stripper/Adder Packages:
***These items are removed from the Retrofit if you already have them and wish to use yours or purchased separately for your own Retrofit***
$219.00......Depo Brand Replacement Headlights
$219.00......D2S HID Kit (4300K Bulbs, Ballasts, Wire harness)
$50.00.......Wire Harness (If you have a D2S HID kit (bulbs and ballasts), but require a wire harness)
$75.00.......Carbon Fiber Shroud Set
$75.00.......Colored Kevlar Shroud Set
$45.00.......Fiberglass Shroud Set
Shrouds are the same that I use for my Retrofits, but require cutting/trimming for final fitment of your personal retrofit. They will look similar to the shroud design in this picture...

For a customized painting scheme, use this picture as a reference when choosing the area's you want painted and what color they should be. If you want them left alone (chrome or factory black in these specific areas) you do not have to mention them. (NOTE: the area of the housing next to and behind the shroud will be the same color as the shroud/area B.)

More Pictures Provided Below...

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The *NEW* options are currently under the design phase. These options should be available in a few weeks. Prices are not set at the moment due to the fact that we are currently designing them. I will post an update on the status of the NEW options as soon as I receive the final word from the manufacturer on prices.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will only be able to work on 3 orders at a time. I can take pre-paid orders; however, I will not take more than a total of 10 orders at a time. When one is shipped the next customer waiting in queue can pre-pay if they are still interested in doing so.

If you are interested in the *NEW* options and they are not availble at the time of purchase, then I will take the standard package payment, and when the parts are available I will accept the remainder. Durring this time, I will continue working on other customer retrofits who would prefer to keep the standard package.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
So wait..i'm confused a little. Are you making the retrofits yourself and selling them as Haknslash was doing? I've seen yours in person and you did a great job on them. Should be a nice interest on these.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Any interest in doing fake/cheap-o retrofits? :jester:

Like the ebay projectors for the Neons up to 2002.

I love the retrofits, it's just not in my budget :crying:.

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
<|SRT-4|> said:
Any interest in doing fake/cheap-o retrofits? :jester:

Like the ebay projectors for the Neons up to 2002.

I love the retrofits, it's just not in my budget :crying:.
I can do a Valeo H7 Halogen projector retrofit into a set of new Depo Headlights. This will cost less than a HID package, but will give you the option to upgrade to HID in the future. Currently the Valeo Projectors are out of stock. Unless you acquire a set and ship them to me, I cannot do them at this time. The cost of the retrofit including everything but a set of Valeo H7 projectors will be: $454.99

You should be able to acquire a set of Valeo projectors for around $65 plus shipping... Good places to find these parts are ebay, and the hidplanet.com forums. Make sure that when buying from people that you are buying from a reputable source, and that the projectors are in good condition (No defects in the lense or reflector bowl).

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Can you post up pictures of your previous work or on-going work in this forum? Please post pictures of the retro's during the day, at night, against a wall, high beam, low beam etc. Thank you sir.

·
Registered
572 Posts
So for $9.99 you will paint the whole housing to color match the car?

That is the look I am interested in. I want everything (turn signals included) painted PS2 to match the car. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Joe

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SRT_Addict said:
So for $9.99 you will paint the whole housing to color match the car?

That is the look I am interested in. I want everything (turn signals included) painted PS2 to match the car. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Joe
I will color match the retrofit headlights any factory SRT-4/Neon color for $9.99 extra. I will do the chrome parts and/or turn signals(reflector area) the same color if you want. If you go with the LED option you wouldn't really need the reflector to be chrome anymore...

·
Super Moderator
3,481 Posts
How much would it approximately run if the customer was to provide the bi-xenon projectors, depo headlights, ballasts, igniters and D2S bulbs? Would this even be an option?

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
njshift said:
How much would it approximately run if the customer was to provide the bi-xenon projectors, depo headlights, ballasts, igniters and D2S bulbs? Would this even be an option?
$303.99 for Labor & misc. supplies
+ $50 for Bi-Xenon Wiring Harness (If you cannot provide your own).

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
FYX193 said:
I can do a Valeo H7 Halogen projector retrofit into a set of new Depo Headlights. This will cost less than a HID package, but will give you the option to upgrade to HID in the future. Currently the Valeo Projectors are out of stock. Unless you acquire a set and ship them to me, I cannot do them at this time. The cost of the retrofit including everything but a set of Valeo H7 projectors will be: $454.99

You should be able to acquire a set of Valeo projectors for around $65 plus shipping... Good places to find these parts are ebay, and the hidplanet.com forums. Make sure that when buying from people that you are buying from a reputable source, and that the projectors are in good condition (No defects in the lense or reflector bowl).
Is there hi beams?

·
Banned
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
no hi beams are available with Valeo H7 projectors... but to be honest with you, a retrofit with HID will not require the use of Hi beams other than for you state inspection. I have TL's and only use the Hi beams to show other people how they perform. I rarely ever use hi beams, even on dark twisty roads.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts