Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,200 Posts
hay ray to be honest i wouldn't worry about that . you wont gain anything from that.. thay test exhaust with and without.. not much different. you my gain at most 5 to 10 hp.. not worth the headack..

· Registered
3,059 Posts
dognutz said:
hay ray to be honest i wouldn't worry about that . you wont gain anything from that.. thay test exhaust with and without.. not much different. you my gain at most 5 to 10 hp.. not worth the headack..

Oh my god, are you ok? I think dognutz may have just died as he was typing headache.

· Registered
3,200 Posts
NogaBlitz said:
Oh my god, are you ok? I think dognutz may have just died as he was typing headache.
ya i can't spell that great.. but i try.. :rofl:

· Registered
8,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LucyBop said:
Remove it and toss that damn thing... every hp counts and could be the small difference between trapping 125mph or not.....
well lucy i have officiallly went broke which means im going to have to just gut the insides of my cat. its ok since pa does not use the sniffer. it will still also look like the cat is there:thumbsup:

· Registered
6,352 Posts
dognutz said:
you my gain at most 5 to 10 hp.. not worth the headack..
Must be nice not to care about 5-10 HP. Must be hard for you to take a cat out to have a headache.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.