Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hey. I have had my sxt for a little over a year now, and hopefully by spring I'll have a nice srt-4. :clap:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
But your name? and sig?, they don't match, confusion setting in.......

Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glhs837 said:
But your name? and sig?, they don't match, confusion setting in.......

Welcome!!
Well I want the name titansrt4 and I don't know how easy it is to change when and IF I do get the srt4. So I don't want to be stuck with titansxt on the srt forum. BTW, these were some preety fast responces, I feel welcomed.
:hi:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Everyone on here seems to be pretty good about sharing information on the SRT-4. If you want to learn something new or have a question all you have to do is either read other threads, or start one with your question. Before you start one be sure you sue the search button to make sure the question hasn't already been asked before.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MIKE5440 said:
Everyone on here seems to be pretty good about sharing information on the SRT-4. If you want to learn something new or have a question all you have to do is either read other threads, or start one with your question. Before you start one be sure you sue the search button to make sure the question hasn't already been asked before.
Thanks but I am not new to the forum seen. I have been and am a regular at the popular neon forums.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roo said:
Great we got another little kid who needs to cause trouble. Rolling loan over loan over loan is stupid, I dont care who you are. Hmm IGNORE button, bye bye.
If this was directed twords me thanks. If not disregard what I am about to say. Point out where I said I am trading in my sxt for a srt-4 so I can pay a ass load more money and %^&* myself on over. :jester: Oh thats right, I am not doing that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts