Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should get a fastest times list for you girls only. See who's who around here. I know we got some fast women on here, lets get a list started. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
dasmopar said:
I think we should get a fastest times list for you girls only. See who's who around here. I know we got some fast women on here, lets get a list started. :thumbsup:
He said fast women...tee hee hee...I'm a moron

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I'm still stuck at [email protected] until I get this big turbo tuned and other problems resolved! Should be getting better times within the next month or two!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MiamiTuscani said:
:( I still haven't be to the track, but I am bone stock so I would be high up on that list.

I've seen people go to the track and run slow (15 second range) because they can't drive. Get to the track you might be better than you think.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
dasmopar said:
I've seen people go to the track and run slow (15 second range) because they can't drive. Get to the track you might be better than you think.

That is why I haven't been to the track, I really want to practice my launch. I know if I suck my boyfriend's friend are never going to let me hear the end of it. I also waiting for it to cool down a little.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
MiamiTuscani said:
That is why I haven't been to the track, I really want to practice my launch. I know if I suck my boyfriend's friend are never going to let me hear the end of it. I also waiting for it to cool down a little.
The thing is, you cannot practice your launch on the street. It does not compare at all to track conditions. If it makes you feel any better, my first run at the track was a 15.7 but within 6 months I ran a 12.65...so everyone has to start somewhere and sometime! So what are you waiting for...go out there and track the car and don't worry what anyone says! Sooner or later you will probably be showing your bf's friends up at the track anyway, just you wait and see!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Miami Tiscani

my first time wasnt that great down the track ,take to the track and practice its really fun my boyfriend (vector) didnt make fun of me ,your boyfriend or friend will not make fun of you he knows your just learning to launch, my fastest time is [email protected] and my boyfriend can run 12.8 in my car im still learning to launch too

·
Registered
178 Posts
my first run was 14.5 racing on track is better and funner

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
SRTGURL said:
The thing is, you cannot practice your launch on the street. It does not compare at all to track conditions. If it makes you feel any better, my first run at the track was a 15.7 but within 6 months I ran a 12.65...so everyone has to start somewhere and sometime! So what are you waiting for...go out there and track the car and don't worry what anyone says! Sooner or later you will probably be showing your bf's friends up at the track anyway, just you wait and see!

Thanks. I guess that everyone had to start somewhere. I went to moroso about a month ago for the time, to just check it out. I would have to say that I loved it, it was just a little scary that there were two big accidents. As soon as I make it there with my car, I will post my slip even if they suck. Thanks srtgurl for giving me the little push.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SRTGURL said:

I second the motion on the floor. Get to the track! You've got a good car for it so go try it out. Everyone has fun at the track. I've seen girls at the track, they don't get teased. The get praise. I hear alot of "I wish my wife (or girl friend) would come out here"

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
1fastchick said:
Miami Tiscani

my first time wasnt that great down the track ,take to the track and practice its really fun my boyfriend (vector) didnt make fun of me ,your boyfriend or friend will not make fun of you he knows your just learning to launch, my fastest time is [email protected] and my boyfriend can run 12.8 in my car im still learning to launch too
He wouldn't make fun of me because he ran 14.9 in S 2000 he first time on the track. But his friend like to joke around with me about my car, but what can you expect from Honda owners. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I think all women should just stay at home and cook me dinner and watch my kids and clean my house. They don't belong at the track.

jk :) Girls at tracks get me hot :)

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
dasmopar said:
I second the motion on the floor. Get to the track! You've got a good car for it so go try it out. Everyone has fun at the track. I've seen girls at the track, they don't get teased. The get praise. I hear alot of "I wish my wife (or girl friend) would come out here"
You know what? What you say is SO TRUE! Girls never get teased if they dont' do well. Like you said, all I have ever heard is praise and a pat on the back for getting out there and racing. And guys do say they wish their women would race. The car gets so much attention no matter what...and I had my new wheels on the car which drew even more attention!

Racing is so much fun!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts