Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who was it I met at Thunder Valley that had removed the wing and had some blue plugs in the trunk lid? Where'd you get the plugs, and did they have red ones?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I'll have to look him up.

By the way, I ordered my Stage 1 today. And my solid upper mount is in the mail. I'll be hitting Thunder Valley on 8 Oct to try out the new mount.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good deal man, I'll check back later.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I used the plastic plugs that are used to hold your door panel on, and used touch up paint to paint them. I put a dab of gasket sealer on the bottom to hold em in.

Looks alright and does'nt leak, but I need to retouch paint em.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks bro, that'll get me started.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey hey hey, wzup my biotches? I thought about going up to TV this weekend if I can manage to get my clutch in and installed. IT's fizzucked. I can't even put that bitch in reverse without someone in back helping me pull the shifter down. I can't wait. I'm getting the SPEC stg 3 with a 6 lb flywheel. Can't wait on this shit. I'll holla' at y'all maybe come up if I don't go to TV.
Justus

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
If you guys need to pick on someones car you can use me :jester: .

I'm the slowest of the bunch and I don't give a crap. I can always bring the bike ([email protected] :thumbsup: ) when I start feeling slow.

I'm happy picking on the local Mustang GT's.

I'm gonna hit the Valley for some practice next Friday (the 15th), who else will be there?

I got my solid upper mount so I can launch a little harder. I think everyone will agree I need the practice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
BoostedBlue said:
yeah, but don't listen to him, hi car is a TURD!
It's a Dodge, so that tells ya it's a peice of crap and slow, and a Neon also, so EVEN slower and crappier! Heheh.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Gixer1K said:
If you guys need to pick on someones car you can use me :jester: .

I'm the slowest of the bunch and I don't give a crap. I can always bring the bike ([email protected] :thumbsup: ) when I start feeling slow.

I'm happy picking on the local Mustang GT's.

I'm gonna hit the Valley for some practice next Friday (the 15th), who else will be there?

I got my solid upper mount so I can launch a little harder. I think everyone will agree I need the practice.

Ah, we are just playing on the hating Bob...Sean and I were laughing about having the "grocery getters" lined up against drag cars. If we were really hating on them, we would buy something cool and fast, like a Chevy Cobalt...

I will be at the Valley tonight and on the 15th. Are you going to BDJ's on the 16th with us?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No can do. I have a golf tournament next weekend.

I know you guys were kidding around. I don't think I've ever heard a serious statement come out of any of your pieholes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.