Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.. Just finished workin on a little SRT-4 Video, its just some pan and zoom stuff with some stills, but its got good music, I have a bunch of shots of Raptors SRT and a couple shots of the Tampa meet. BUT.. I dont have any web space to host, someone let me know what to do with it!!!!!

Ok finished projectis only 8.8 megs saved as mpeg-4, check it out!!

http://theartist.club3g.com/SRT4.mp4

Right click and save as!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh wel hell its only 8.8 megs!!,, I saved as an mpeg-4, think this will have compatibility issues?,, Quicktime supports it so whoever has Quicktime should be alright.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
im set , i have quick time, realplayer,media player,and divx !! send it too me :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
nice!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Wow, my car (Red SRT-4 with tail) looks mean :twisted: in that video!

Good work Pimpn! :wink:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
heh u know the music u use in the video in the beggining what is that from????? i have been looking for that song for so long for a vid project that my friend is trying to do? :?:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dude bas ass video....Man i just cant wait another week you people and your teasing....Man those 5 or 6 srt's together just made me like flip out i cant wait thanks but no thanks for the video now i will have to watch like 10 times and just suffer for another week..........But awesome video though well edited...
Joe

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
awesome video.... more, more!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pinche Gringo said:
That's straight!! Excellent job!! how did you make it into a MPEG4??
With my MAC!!,, Using iMovie, people always bash Macs, but they are really good for stuff like this, most Macs sell to independent movie studios, and other sorta media type stuff, photo editing, etc etc,

I think they are good for doind music stuff too, but I dont really know much abou that, BTW, dont know the name of the song "S.E Posthmous", he is the one who composes all of the trailer music for movies,, im not positive but I think that song was in the Two-Towers Trailer.

With more pictures, AND video I can do even better stuff, that was just sorta a throw together project I worked on inbetween doing stuff for my school.

Ill make another some day!

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Just seeing this!
Nice job, almost looks like actual video :)

What audio codec do I need? cuz I couldnt hear shit!

cali

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmm.. us mac users dont know of these "codecs" you speak of.

try www.apple.com and download the latest quicktime, it should work, the music is GRrrrrrrrreat

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Thank you for using my car. :D

If you are going to put another one together, there are a ton of pictures and vids on the import.h8rs.com FTP site from a bunch of different people.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
17 Participants
noid858
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing