Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you don't venture into SOT often, so I'll fill ya in on something. they got some charity (or so they say) car thing going and they want guys next to their rides.

You finally getting your wish :) lmao

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Hahahaha

You think I could get Nivo to pose??????

Anyone post pics yet? Maybe I will have to venture in there just for research sake you know...

·
Registered
733 Posts
SRTGURL said:
Hahahaha

Anyone post pics yet? Maybe I will have to venture in there just for research sake you know...
Riiiggghhhttt, like you're not a regular SoT member :lol:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Cracked-Out Neon said:
Riiiggghhhttt, like you're not a regular SoT member :lol:
puuulllleeezzzzz stfu...J/P...nice title btw!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SRTGURL said:
Hahahaha

here it is so every one can get a laugh!

"just one dollar a day and you can save a starving childs life! Please...call now nd be a hero!"

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Very nice pic German!...so guys are posting up their pics? I'm surprised! Usually guys want the girls to post up pics but they won't post them up of themselves in return!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
hhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ya, nice title.. guess I had to be on crack to chuck it in her instead of the back of her head... j/k :rofl:

And wow, German's car is clean in that pic!!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cracked-Out Neon said:
Ya, nice title.. guess I had to be on crack to chuck it in her instead of the back of her head... j/k :rofl:

And wow, German's car is clean in that pic!!
lol figures. you and ben both noticed how clean my car was.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
v8killa said:
lol figures. you and ben both noticed how clean my car was.
I didn't notice how clean the car was. I must have been too busy looking at all those muscles! :rofl: :jester:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SRTGURL said:
I didn't notice how clean the car was. I must have been too busy looking at all those muscles! :rofl: :jester:
HAR HAR HAR.........ass :crying:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
haha...thats funny that we thought the same thing...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nope those are my nike's

·
Registered
945 Posts
holy shit i just fell off my chair. Dude you Dan and I have to do one and make it like Icy hot stuntas and shit all thugged out that would be fuckin hilarious.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Crovax Z26 said:
holy shit i just fell off my chair. Dude you Dan and I have to do one and make it like Icy hot stuntas and shit all thugged out that would be fuckin hilarious.
lol there is a kid that posted one already that's like that

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ultimateone said:
Damn, everyone told me how outrageous your car was and oh yeah...its off the John Rocker!
:lol:
outrageous? yeah, I'm sure someone was talkin shit...I don't care, my car is gonna be fuckin sick next year.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Ultimateone said:
Damn, everyone told me how outrageous your car was and oh yeah...its off the John Rocker!
:lol:
whats that mean?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts