Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
512 9684 im across the bay from you...im still waiting to hear from you bout some issues you were having...

as for the post i have a few places i can recommend...call me thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey neon dan.. im sorry i finally got it right.. my wga is pushing the psi i wanted i just didnt cap the right lines.. so i finally cap the right lines and im running good boost thanks anyways!!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
call me gotta talk to you anyways i hate posting here when people can call and chat

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
He said hes accross the bay, maybe try an area code... dont want to be a dick and give out the two that it could be.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
727 512 9684 sorry

btw en glaived hit me up aswell

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
eeep, Im staying home tonight, i got alot of catching up to do, havnt gone to any of my classes cept for the first day.

Good thing i got a long weekend, alot of reading ahead of me.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Just dont paint the doorjambs and the underhood parts, if you do just exterior, all they do it tape off alot of shit and cover the windows and spray a few coats. It will be cheap, it will look ugly if the doors/hood are open, but no one can tell unless they see the jambs and the underhood.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
oh tim?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
You should go get quotes from local body shops. You can always get a cheap Maaco job for 800 bucks that'll last a year or two but a quality job is going to cost you. Expect $3k or $4k for a good one.

-faast

1 - 17 of 17 Posts