Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 03 srt4. Mainly all stock for now. But i plan on doing some work on it soon. Any recommendations on how to get to 350 horse?

·
Premium Member
6,754 Posts
Welcome!!
Do the maintenance on her and ensure a good base. Compression check and leakdown too.
Read some of the posts in the Performance section and get s feel for what others have done before.
A flash tuner of your choice, a good tuner to dial it in. Fuel and ignition upgrades. All this can be found in the Performance section as a good start.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome. As said before do some research on already posted info. Tons of great info and knowledge here. You sound very similar to me 03 srt4 and hoping to eventually get to around 350 would love to find a way to get 400 with an arm and leg. Already have a few idea routes in mind when I am ready just from reading around on the posts. Good luck and would love to follow your build. Post picks when you get a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Cashler
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing