Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in here that is in the 12's. I am talking about no nitrous, just motor and turbo. Even then, I bet I could count on one hand how many guy are running mid to low 13's. I dont understand were you all get the idea that the SRT4 is "THE FASTEST CAR EVAR". I wouldnt mind driving one. I have no problem with them. I just dont understand what you guys problems are with the WRX. It is going to be hard for anyone in here to keep consistent 12's ON THE STREET. Maybe with slicks on the track. But, the street is where most of you talk about racing. I just think that we WRX guys need to give you all respect for having a fast car, and I think that WRX's deserve respect as well. They are both fast cars for 4 cylinder motors stock for stock. Everyone just needs to chill on this crap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
ummmm... :roll: When did we say the srt-4 is the "FASTEST CAR EVAR"? :shock:

i mean it is... and all, but i never heard anyone say it :) :p (j/k)

i have respect for the local WRX's, i even shoot the shit with them once in awhile...

its, just that, the WRX boyz, think they are all the shit, and then a "NEON w/ balls" comes around and spanks them... no biggy, u win some and u loose some...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See that is exactly the way it needs to be. Mutual respect. Stock for stock the cars are close from a dig. But, highway racing, the nod goes to the SRT. I just dont understand highway racing. Highway racing requires no driver, just a car. If you can launch your car, you are a much more competent driver than if you can just punch the gas. But, highway racing is fun. Trust me, I had the most fun I have ever had in a car in a 500whp supra on the highway. But, no racing venue race from a roll, ya know. Hey more power to both cars anyways though!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,897 Posts
For awhile the WRX was top dog in speed for its class for a specific group of peeps and the people that had them (not all) talked major crap about their car being the best car out, then the Neon err SRT-4 came out and all the people that were getting spanked by the WRX are not getting retrobution and are talkin smack about it. Just wait till the STI comes out all those WRX guys bitchin about the SRT-4 and how we talk trash will trade in their WRX scubie for a STI and will start the trash talking circle all over again.

When people have something they like and it is pretty badass they get this knot of testosterone in thier left testicle and feel the need to share it with the rest of the class. It's going to happen cars get faster, better, and cheaper all the time it's not going to stop. People need not defend thier cars as if thier penis is at stake but most do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
wrx1202 said:
See that is exactly the way it needs to be. Mutual respect. Stock for stock the cars are close from a dig. But, highway racing, the nod goes to the SRT. I just dont understand highway racing. Highway racing requires no driver, just a car. If you can launch your car, you are a much more competent driver than if you can just punch the gas. But, highway racing is fun. Trust me, I had the most fun I have ever had in a car in a 500whp supra on the highway. But, no racing venue race from a roll, ya know. Hey more power to both cars anyways though!!!
Well quite frankly most of us like wrx's although we like to spank em even more 8)
But see its all dedicated to certain folks and they know who they are.

Cali
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,971 Posts
The 'fastest car evar' shit started when a bunch of trolls came over and started saying it.. so we decided to adapt it. Sacrasm....

Most of us have respect for WRX's. I have a ton of respect for them. Yes, a srt with less than 1500 in mods and slick's ran 12.9 at the track. Yes, both WRX's and SRT's are fast, and it's a drivers race. We respect WRX owners who respect us. Welcome to the board!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
WOW

I love this guy!! (rex owner) he is one of the few out there with a wide spectrum of intelligence...

I like to be sarcastic, more than others sorry about that! you just have to know me I guess. I never "meant" to say that either car is better in any given subject. I have an srt-4 and yes I love it, but certainly not the BEST fastest car!!!!

furthermore I apologize if I offended anyone with my stupid comments about the rex, they were in anger! I mean the rexes have unmatched handling and great quality (honestly a better interior I concede)

lets end this now! I mean I started some of this crap, ..... One sole reason I said this stuff is because my friend crashed his AWD subaru and I was trying to convince him 2 get an srt-4!!! thats all peace....... IF anything the drivers can always meet up and friendly have a dick measuring contests!!! j'k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,270 Posts
ebbtide said:
The 'fastest car evar' shit started when a bunch of trolls came over and started saying it.. so we decided to adapt it. Sacrasm....

Most of us have respect for WRX's. I have a ton of respect for them. Yes, a srt with less than 1500 in mods and slick's ran 12.9 at the track. Yes, both WRX's and SRT's are fast, and it's a drivers race. We respect WRX owners who respect us. Welcome to the board!
Well said... We all pretty much like the WRX. I respect anyone (no matter what they drive) IF they respect me/us. There a lot of cool subie owners out there. It's just a couple that troll their ass over here and make them all look like asses. Welcome to the board and you will see for the most part that we are a great board to be a part of, so I hope you stick around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,093 Posts
Once my exhaust system is fully in production , I will install it and then venture out.

After my exhaust, my next mods will be as follows:

e-Manage
Wideband o2 (to tune emanage)

Fuel system with a return line.

Prototype turbo kit

More fuel and ported head.

Second Type-r Badge.

That will put me in the 12 all day long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,750 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Once my exhaust system is fully in production , I will install it and then venture out.

After my exhaust, my next mods will be as follows:

e-Manage
Wideband o2 (to tune emanage)

Fuel system with a return line.

Prototype turbo kit

More fuel and ported head.

Second Type-r Badge.

That will put me in the 12 all day long.
2 Type-R badges, man I wont be able to keep up :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,270 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Once my exhaust system is fully in production , I will install it and then venture out.

After my exhaust, my next mods will be as follows:

e-Manage
Wideband o2 (to tune emanage)

Fuel system with a return line.

Prototype turbo kit

More fuel and ported head.

Second Type-r Badge.

That will put me in the 12 all day long.
2nd Type-R badge?? DAMN, I'm still saving up for my first.......
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing
Top