Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a proud new owner of a silver 04 SRT-4 and I love this car. I just got it a couple days ago and traded in my 03 SE-R Spec V and I havn't looked back. I have a few questions since this is my first turbo car. I just ordered the TurboxsRFL bov w/the adapter kit through modernperformance. Ive been reading through different threads and found out I need to order a AGP bov block off plate as well. Just curious if theirs anything else I need to complete the installation as well as if theirs any threads or links to anybody that has installed this setup. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Welcome to the exciting world of the SRT-4,and I might also say congratulations on getting rid of the slug.....I mean uh Nisson. Well I went a different route with my BOV but I believe all you need it the BOV,adapter kit,and the block off plate.Also depending on how you run your vac. lines you may need a 1 or more t's.But that opens a whole new can of worms,so I may regreat even mentioning it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.