Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heheh not my vid, I just found it last night, duno who it is... Hey man why no show at VMP other night? No Balls? :jester:

Did you go on satrday? Get any better times?

·
Banned
826 Posts
One day when you are fast like me you see that its sucks to drive up to VMP or MIR to race and get kicked out on your first pass for going to fast :D
Hey there is a track rental on the 18th all day both lanes you should go

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
02GT said:
One day when you are fast like me you see that its sucks to drive up to VMP or MIR to race and get kicked out on your first pass for going to fast :D
Hey there is a track rental on the 18th all day both lanes you should go
for a blown v8 your slow :jester:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Sad thing is his truck is almost as fast as his car....

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
02GT said:
and you cant even beat either of them :rofl:
I will be able to beat one of them here in the near future... :eveilgrin

and I was just making the point that the truck was almost as fast as the car which is abnormal for a truck.. :thumbsup:

·
Retired Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone needs to point Dan over to DragVA... Since it's warming up out we should all go over there and commence smack talk ; P

·
Registered
89 Posts
XXxx_Totmacher_xxXX said:
Someone needs to point Dan over to DragVA... Since it's warming up out we should all go over there and commence smack talk ; P
I would be on DragVA but I have been banned for life yeah 48hrs is all I lasted!!!!!!! Thanks to me picking on some slow GTO (SRTKILLER)!!!! Fun Fun Fun :clap: :hi:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
gotsrt said:
I would be on DragVA but I have been banned for life yeah 48hrs is all I lasted!!!!!!! Thanks to me picking on some slow GTO (SRTKILLER)!!!! Fun Fun Fun :clap: :hi:
That's funny they don't ban anyone else that picks on him. Maybe it's because I have been on those forums for a while.

·
Registered
824 Posts
SLO-SRT4 said:
That's funny they don't ban anyone else that picks on him. Maybe it's because I have been on those forums for a while.

Is it just me or are all of the people on there under 20?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts