Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since installing Stage 2, I've noticed when accelerating, doesn't matter what gear, but if I give about half throttle or less, the car hesitates for about a second then goes fine.

I've also had trouble trying for 20 lbs of boost. I have the AGP wastegate, and I went to the track a couple months ago and tried jumping up from 18 to 20 lbs and I lost about 4 mph in the 1/4.

Anybody having similar problems? Or had something similar to this? I'm pretty sure I'm not leaking boost, I mean I can hit 18psi.

Any help is NEEDED!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
SRT4Dan said:
Ever since installing Stage 2, I've noticed when accelerating, doesn't matter what gear, but if I give about half throttle or less, the car hesitates for about a second then goes fine.

I've also had trouble trying for 20 lbs of boost. I have the AGP wastegate, and I went to the track a couple months ago and tried jumping up from 18 to 20 lbs and I lost about 4 mph in the 1/4.

Anybody having similar problems? Or had something similar to this? I'm pretty sure I'm not leaking boost, I mean I can hit 18psi.

Any help is NEEDED!!! Thanks.
Bump. I'm now having this problem, but not in all gears. I just installed s2 the other day. nice pull off the line, wot to second - no problem until quickly into 3rd gear (hesitation around 4k-4.8k) then pulls hard again. I regapped plugs to .038 and no change. Could it be my dasmopar mapclamp? my a/f is a bit rich 10.8 - 11.2 4th gear wot.

any suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try changing spark plugs and since your running higher boost you would want to short the gap in the plugs. Stock is usually around .052. Try .034. BIG difference. I had the same problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.