Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea...thats what i noticed, it looks somewhat "low-rent" in pics. the only ones ive seen in person are yellow.

I am debating between silver and red. i think i'll photoshop that pic in red and see how i like it. i was thinking silver because of cops (red), but i drive a twin turbo 300zx in red, with illegal tints, and smoked license plate cover, and ive had cops on my ass without pulling me over, so i dont think cops will be too much of a problem.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok...photoshopped yellow, silver,red and for shits and giggles did blue too.
i think it looks better in red....

SilverBullet, what kind of pics are you looking for, i might be able to help?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those are roja wheels...the formula seven model.

www.rojawheels.com go to the garage and look at the company cars or the customer cars, and go to the wheels section and look around...

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I'm getting red but I think the silver looks the best out of those photoshop pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i agree....the reason i agree is because the lip on the wheel looks out of place on the red one...which is why i did this....

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
hell, yeah. i would like white.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Another thing, does anyone have a better picture of the Kaminari side kit (skirt)? I wonder how it would look like on the SRT-4, keeping the stock front look

The images posted above made me thought of it.

This is the best one I've seen.

...and, to be honest, I getting dizzy just staring at this shot. :?

·
Registered
72 Posts
i'm not a fan of any of that stuff... sorry. you are just adding unnecessary weight to the car, and slowing it down. wanna make the Neon look cool? hand a civic driver a time slip showing 13's or 12's. that'll make your Neon look like the hottest car anywhere you go.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
how about having all of that stuff, 2 15" subs, 3 amps, and dynamat, and STILL handing the civic those 11 second time slips! :twisted:

·
Registered
72 Posts
if you've got a budget enough to handle that then have fun... but then again, i drive a truck, so all that crap looks like rice to me. i don't see the point of adding 100lbs of fiberglass to a car. all it does is slow it down.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i dont think it will be 100 pounds of fiberglass, but i know what you mean.

to each his own though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
Stock
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing