Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember my post here? Here's how it went.

I just got back from Florida. The drive was long and fun...and very exciting. During the drive down on I95, I had my two cameras ready in case I spot an SRT-4 on the road. I never seen one in real life so I was excited to se one on the road. Unfotunately, during my drive south on I95, I4 and my trip to Clearwater, I did not spot a single STR-4.

Sunday morning, I, alonmg with my group, started driving North-bound..with my camera ready. Somewhere between Daytona and Jacksonville, I spoted what I thought was a yellow SRT-4...but it was just a tail of it (it was on a truck with a red Boxter and some other cars). It was not until we near Jacksonville that my 2k Neon started to display the same problem some of you were helping me on. With two different cars, we split groups. My brother and I drove back to Tampa with a limping Neon. hours later we got to Tampa.

The next day, I brought my car to Jerry Ulm Dodge at Dale Mabry. I took them almost a whole day to figure out that they don't know what the problem is. I was very very pissed that my day was wasted for nothing (and not to mention my brother and I missed a day of work and school). Ranting, I took my poor 'ol beloved Neon and drove it up to Bob Wilson Dodge at N. Florida Ave in Tampa. Hungry, angry, frustrated, and tired, I sadly trade my 2k Neon and happily drove North to Maryland in my new car.

Now I'm very happy :D , though I miss my old Neon very much. :cry:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
you could have contacted one of us local guys shoot we were not too far from ya for the lil get together saturday afternoon

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
acr2nv said:
you could have contacted one of us local guys shoot we were not too far from ya for the lil get together saturday afternoon
It's funny you mentioned that coz you guys were the only one I thought who could put it together for some solutions. It was part of my frustration that I was not near any computer. :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, I wish you would have said something. Last I heard, you decided to spend time with your family and pursue the SRT 4 at a later date. Congrats on your purchase. I bet the ride back home was better than the ride to Florida. :lol:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grunge said:
Yeah, I wish you would have said something. Last I heard, you decided to spend time with your family and pursue the SRT 4 at a later date. Congrats on your purchase. I bet the ride back home was better than the ride to Florida. :lol:
I did the family thing. It was not until I left already that things turned in weird circles which ultimately made me drove up in a Silver SRT-4. :lol:

Stay tuned for my full report. :twisted:

·
Registered
160 Posts
THATS MY CAR!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

My car is being delivered on a trailer like that and the girl at the transport company told me there was a Porsche on the same trailer!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, you provided me with the first picture of my car!!!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
WooooHooo, This gives Mayland two silvers!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
PsychoMedic said:
THATS MY CAR!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

My car is being delivered on a trailer like that and the girl at the transport company told me there was a Porsche on the same trailer!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, you provided me with the first picture of my car!!!! :D :D
you serious?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That truck cought with me later few exits north. THEN, 30 mins later, during my sad drive back top Tampa, that same truck was few exits south parked at the parking lot of a "We Bare All" cafe. My bro and I were laughing so hard at it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The funny thing is look at the my new car picture and check out the grandma checkin out the SRT-4 OH NO our grandparents are goign to want our cars..NO this cant be happening can you imagine some grandma eating the steering wheel driving down the road 10 mph under the limit...That is just funny

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She was checking the car out so bad that she almost got hit by some idiot driver (N. Carolina plates). She still kept smiling at the car (not to me taking picture).

Another in my hood, an old man going for a walk...he's probably about 60 yrs old. He admired the car. He actually walked around the car in front of my house checking it out and asking questiones. Me, there standing with a big smile, just acceptinga ll the compliments he was throwing at the car. It was a perfect start of my day. 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
Acidryno
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing