Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking a couple of snaps of my car with Exhaust Depot's cool PVO stickers. I left the pics big for good detail.

Steve

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
looks good man, anybody wanna hook me up with a pair of stickers? lol im so broke after getting this car, but very happy lol. or if ANYBODY will send me the template so i can take it to my local sticker shop to get some made. pm me if you wanna help me out :D

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
sweeeet!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I think they are more than worth the money! Actually I washed it 3 days earlier. Its amazing what a good rain will do....

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
stevessrt said:
Thanks, I think they are more than worth the money! Actually I washed it 3 days earlier. Its amazing what a good rain will do....
Dude talk about rain it has rained almost every day since I got my car 4 weeks ago :( I'm still waiting for a good day to wax and put my decals on :D

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
daytonagts said:
stevessrt said:
Dude talk about rain it has rained almost every day since I got my car 4 weeks ago :( I'm still waiting for a good day to wax and put my decals on :D
hows the paint job on the tona? :roll: :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
NoisufnoC
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing