Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SRT of the Month
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS WORKING IN MY CAR INDTSLLING THE NEW TUNNING WHEN BY ACCIDENT A DISCONECTED THE XCAL AND NOW MY CAR DOESNT START IT DON EVEN CRANCK AND IN THE XCALL SRCEEN IT SAYS ERROR 11
HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM:crying:

·
SRT of the Month
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump. for some1 to help this guy.. u shld post in he sct work group section its a sub forum in technical/tuning etc...
thanks bro

·
Registered
219 Posts
geez... someone help this dude.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I WAS WORKING IN MY CAR INDTSLLING THE NEW TUNNING WHEN BY ACCIDENT A DISCONECTED THE XCAL AND NOW MY CAR DOESNT START IT DON EVEN CRANCK AND IN THE XCALL SRCEEN IT SAYS ERROR 11

RIP PCM

·
Registered
505 Posts
if your cars under 80k on the milage take it to the dealer and tell them it died drivn down the road and it should be covered under 8/80 federal emissions warrenty,at least you can get a quick free pcm

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've done it. I emailed SCT and they said they could fix it with a "patch file" but I already had a new pcm in and didn't bother fixxing it...

·
Registered
284 Posts
same problem just uploaded a new tune but i didnt pull the cord out now the fuel pump wont turn on and it doesnt even try to start, then when i plug the hand held in i says noautodetect error 11 ????

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
Call SCT.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
This happened to me a while back .
I had to send Handheld & ECU to SCT . They un-froze it & sent it back the next week . that was quite a while ago , they may have found a way to reset the ECU with a patch , but I have no info on that .

I hope your right about the datalogging , saw your other post . If they did release it , they would put themselves back on top of the ECU tuner pile . They claimed they wanted to assemble a kick ass datalogger & thats why its taking so long . Now that the Trinity is out , they have a hard target to beat . if thats the case , they should be able to give us an approximate timeframe for development soon .
But if they just gave you the " were working on it , but we have no info to share concerning when it will be released " story , then thats the same thing all of us have got this year . I hope Im wrong , I hope its due out soon . :hi:

·
Registered
326 Posts
wow i wont be buying the sct after all

1 - 13 of 13 Posts