Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get the last nut on the bottom left off?!?!?!?!? Any help is great!!!! :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Do you mean bolt, and are you doing the mopar BOV?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ meant bolt, and i'm doing the agp evm(external vent mod).

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i have sprint if anyone wants to call and tell me how to get at that last bolt on the BOV...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
If you mean stock bov. Reach under from passenger side under the manifold. Tie a small ratchet with a string around your wrist. That way if you drop it you can get it. A mini ratchet worked great for me. But only from this side !!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I used a 10mm wrench and reached under the manifold from the left side with my left arm and under the intake with my right arm and just kept turning it little by little....later i bought a 10mm wratcheting wrench which OMG helped insanely...i did it in about 5 mins with the wratcheting wrench.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My arm is too big to reach or i have a small wrench. Can anybody email me a 10mm 3/8 drive socket?

·
Registered
102 Posts
go buy a wrench, you'll need it in the future neway, I really don't think you'll be able to do it with a ratchet, especially a 3/8

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
lol u want me to email you a ratchet, i think that was a joke, go to any place where they sell tools and buy a mini ratchet wrench.... you will thank me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts