Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Hey man, this is a 99% NSRT4 site. If you want more info on the CSRT4 come on over to Calibersrt4.net. Great info over there and if you have anymore questions let me know.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Prices on CSRT4's have really gone down in the past year. That is a good price IMHO, still under 100k miles as well. I would ask all of the basics.... maintenance history, accidents (if any), etc. Check the shape of the tires because those 19's aren't cheap to replace. Otherwise, it looks like a solid car with lots of potential! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Also, the LCA's go out around 50k miles and the TB usually is a hit or miss at around 80k-100k miles, but other than that I have never had any issues with my CSRT4.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prices on CSRT4's have really gone down in the past year. That is a good price IMHO, still under 100k miles as well. I would ask all of the basics.... maintenance history, accidents (if any), etc. Check the shape of the tires because those 19's aren't cheap to replace. Otherwise, it looks like a solid car with lots of potential! Good luck!
Alriaght, thank you so much!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts