Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
What mods? What kind of tires and what pressure were the tires at? What Rpm's did you launch at? Did you do any weight redux?

You ran a [email protected] which ain't to bad considering the crappy 2.3 60'
Practice your launch and get that 60' down. I don't rev at all when I launch, I just roll out then punch it and I get 2.0 60' all the time.

Good Luck

·
Banned
800 Posts
what mods?

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah sorry i forgot the mods. I have stg 2 WGA, stg 1, AGP motor mounts, maddog shifter, and hardpipes. I had my front tires (stock tires) at 29psi and my rear at 50psi i was launching at 2100. My first launch was at 2300 and i was hopping and got my best 60' of the day. My top motor mount is moving back and forth is that normal?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ya I was pissed I ran a [email protected] 2.300 60' on a cold night with spare out I had Mopar STS and a Mopar Drop In and I went back same mods plus a 3'' TBE w stock 02 and ran a 14.13 @100.4 with a 2.330 60' I was mad as hell cause Im way faster on the street I know my 60' could use some work but my best 60 on stock bfg's is a 2.209 but when I went I was on Nitto Neo Gens I hate them for the track but Im bleeding off to like 10 psi in 2nd and 3rd gear Ive ordered AGP WGA so well see if I can get a mid to high 13 second pass :cigs:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
concentrate on the 60' and it will all come together.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I would get exhaust if I was you, something without a CAT.. just an opinion.

also I launch from IDL.. basically get on the gas when the light goes green.. anything like 2k or more just spins for me.. my worst 60's are launching from about 2000.. my best are just taking off normal.

·
Registered
188 Posts
:readclose I think for me its tires I need to get stock BFG's and ditch my Neo Gens I cut a 2.20 on the bfg's and crap 2.3s on neo gens youre right its all in the 60'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts