Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to build an ALL SRT-4 site (thanks again WaSp for the space!!)that is packed with info on this car. I want to put in a "How to" section, "vendor" section & "????" That's where all you guys come in!! I'm looking for suggestions on what you like see. This could be a cool group effort if I get everyone's input!! Ask yourself this. "what would I like to see at a complete info site on the SRT-4?" If it works out, you all could go to the site and pick up some quick info instead of searching through hundreds of posts and threads!! Don't get me wrong, I love this forum, but sometimes it's frustrating trying to find that bit of good info that someone posted. I know I have went through this. I hope I get a lot of useful input!!

The floor is now open.....

BTW, click on my link at the bottom of my sig to see what I've done so far (I know not much, that's why I need your input)

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
me thinks you need to get to work...nothig there....

it would be good to compile good stuff in one place, the last thing I need is another forum though. and lets keep the stickies to a minimum here.

Cali

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO! not another forum or stickers!! I want to build a technical site. Like FREE mods, how to install a TT, MBC, EBC, EGT, A/F. etc... A complete list of vendors that are selling SRT stuff.

I know there is really nothing there so far, but I want to build it right the first time!! That is why I'm want everyone to tell me what they would like to see!!

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Drizze,

I would reccomend something like ptdoityourself.com. With a forum link back to here.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'd model your efforts after the .org - they wrote the book of easy to find do it yourself articles. Should be great when it's all put together! 8)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GHLS, That's a great idea. I checked it out and it looks like a good site to model it from. BTW, it is www.ptdoityourself.net !! Not .com!! Any other idea's out there?

Ohyeah, got any links to this stuff?

·
Registered
726 Posts
drizze99 said:
GHLS, That's a great idea. I checked it out and it looks like a good site to model it from. BTW, it is www.ptdoityourself.net !! Not .com!! Any other idea's out there?

Ohyeah, got any links to this stuff?
Here ya go! http://neons.org/howtos/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
ohyeahwright
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing