Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,ok i dont have an srt but i know most of u had a neon at 1 point in time so maybe you could help me out i need a coilpak for my transmission i have a 2002 neon please any help would be great the dealer wants $200 for it

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
if you have a 2002 shouldn't it still be under warranty? why are they making you pay for it?

anyway, if you need to buy one desperatly, i would try moparsupercetner.com they have the best prices on mopar stuff, and i don't see why they couldn't get this for you for a decent price.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
if you need a solenoid pack with will need to get a kanudar valve, and once you get that you will have to get some titanium exhaust barrings. it should net you around 50hp to the wheels. but if you want to get 75hp to the wheel you will need to get a flux capacitor. :paranoid:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
rollon said:
if you need a solenoid pack with will need to get a kanudar valve, and once you get that you will have to get some titanium exhaust barrings. it should net you around 50hp to the wheels. but if you want to get 75hp to the wheel you will need to get a flux capacitor. :paranoid:
You forgot the fact that the kanuder valve will add UP TO 35hp based on whether or not you use the proper titanium-aluminum (TiAl) BALL bearings on your exhaust.....so he sould actually net around 110 at the wheels........and the flux capacitor is not smog exempt......so you will have tro remove it every 2 years...........good luck......oh yeah and if you wnat to buy any of these things, pm me so I can :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
wont work

neonx18 said:
oh the trans is only $175 compared to $200 for a new pack
That transmission will not work with your PCM, your PCM knows to shift three times not two........dont waste the time and money to put it in......IT WILL NOT WORK.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
5 sp

neonx18 said:
how bout a 5 sp?

A five speed will work, however, it is a shitload of work to do the conversion.

and you just let the trans harness dangle.....it is best to find yourself another 4 speed or just buy the solenoid pack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.