Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does he need? and does he need a camber kit? How much for everything and where do you buy em?

·
Registered
916 Posts
S Techs... No camber needed. Endlinks optional.. You will get a little less body roll if you buy shorter endlinks.

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Yes PePBoys

Hozay09 said:
where can you get endlinks for tein s techs? Any pepboys?? and whats the part number???
Yeah man you can get them at pepboys i got the teins s with rear endlinks.Im at work right now so ill pm ya later with that part # unless you get b4.

One question no camber needed right what bout alignment

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
S-Techs? if so, he needs rear camber bolts.. And shorter end-links.

Alignment right after == must.. Rear camber bolts needed else the tech won't be able to dial in the camber on the rear properly (they will be out of spec) and will give you BS..

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
But you don't NEED endlinks though right? I just have the S-Techs, but I plan on installing them without anything else, yet. It's fine for now, right? Let it settle for a week, then get it re-aligned or atleast checked?

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
HoTSauZE said:
Yeah man you can get them at pepboys i got the teins s with rear endlinks.Im at work right now so ill pm ya later with that part # unless you get b4.

One question no camber needed right what bout alignment
Yea man, i'd appreciate it! I'm getting the S-techs tomorrow so i wanna get them on this weekend. PM when u can. Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i need to kno part number also

could u PM me with s tech endlink part number also?? or post on this thread

1 - 12 of 12 Posts