Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, Ive gone as fast as [email protected] with just the spring mod, boosting to about 16# at redline..

I want to try a bit more to try for the 12's..

I bought a cheap MBC and Im going to hook it up to the line that leads to the WGA.
My question is, Ive heard alot of talk on here about which line to "T" into..
Keep in mind Im going to be useing the Stock BOV, (I like to be stealthy).. I also dont have any of the staged upgrades.. (Stage 0) The car is an 04' with the bigger injectors.
Can anyone tell me, exactly, how I should hook this up for best results?..

The spring mod works great on my car, but I would like to avoid haveing to reset the computer all the time.. If anyone can let me know how to hook this up so I would avoid the computer learning the mod, that would be great.!
Thanks...

·
Registered
248 Posts
dont do it with the stock wga/stock surge valve, youll run into fuel problems and will come out with a check engine light too rich/lean fuel mixtures.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After reading SRTGRL's site, and about 10 other threads on the subject, looks like I will be teeing into the green line, and then hooking the MBC into the T'd line, and running the other end back into the stock, springmodded WGA.
Im looking to be the first guy into the 12's for less that $100 spent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.