Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I just got this car no more than a week ago, and I'm trying to identify the parts that it came with when Loeber sold it to me... any help would be appreciated.

MBC, Don't know the brand or type though....

Front of the car... Hood is Carbon Fiber.

What looks to me to be an aftermarket FMIC

Mystery Blue (aluminum?) part that could be a BOV or Wastegate?

I think these are aftermarket poly motor mounts.

Picture of the whole engine bay.

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the help guys, now... to get to the "is this even tuned right, or did the douche before me just slap parts on" phase.

·
Registered
67 Posts
the MBC on a stocker can be worth up to 25hp when boosting at 16 psi
the FMIC on a stocker can be worth 10-15 hp
Wastegate for the additional boost OOMPH for a few more...

altogether you could be seeing 10-40 horse depending on how much boost you're pushin... just a guesstimate

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
check the PCM it's located in the front by the intercooler in the enginebay, take down the numbers and call flight systems, see if you're running a stage 2 without toys, or a stage 1 or what have you. if you infact have a stage 1 - 2 computer you can crank your boost out to 18 psi bleeding to 15 for PERFECT 1/4's :)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
That is the dirtiest engine bay I've ever seen!:lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
actually mine is alot worse !!!

later

frank

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
bigtommy83 said:
It may be a stage 2 because that doesn't look like a stock MAP sensor
agreed......read what it says on the map sensor....should say 3 bar if its part of the s2 kit. but yeah - check the pcm.....

·
Registered
734 Posts
so how much did you pay for this mistery machine, so whats the overall cond. miles ect just curious

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea upon further research and talking with the CSC guys... well it's full stage 2, bought it with 14.5K on it, for 16.5K. Look to the signature for more info

·
Registered
734 Posts
cool sounds like yo ugot a pretty good deal with the parts it has on it, and low miles too, not too bad

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
well sorry to bring this thread back to life,but my best friend was the previous owner of that car..car actually has 15k more than what the odo said..the odo was swapped out with a lower milage odo prior to selling so more money can be obtained for the car..

as far as mods go its got a full s2 no toys,mpx front mount,injen 3"tbe exhaust,manual boost controller,spiking at the time 20+ holding 19 redline

any other questions just let me know

and the car was rolled over and insurance never called it a total lose even tho the roof was carved in

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
well sorry to bring this thread back to life,but my best friend was the previous owner of that car..car actually has 15k more than what the odo said..the odo was swapped out with a lower milage odo prior to selling so more money can be obtained for the car..

and the car was rolled over and insurance never called it a total lose even tho the roof was carved in
^^^ pwnt.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts