Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys... I've searched and searched but I need opinions of people who actually have experience w/ these COs. The only reason I want COs is to be able to fit my 15x7s with the fattest slicks that I can fit on there. So I'm looking for the cheapest coilovers that are of the best quality. The Mopar COs are out of my price range, so that leaves IPPs & Teins. What I'm worried about the most is the dreaded ''trunk clunk". Anyone w/ experience filling the rear towers feel free to throw in your 2 cents as to how well that worked for you. I'm not worried about how rough the ride is either really. If the IPP clunk is able to be fully remedied, let me know, as they are by far the cheapest out there. Thanks for any help you guys (& gals) can offer. :feedback:

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibility, since most of these clunking cases come from DIYers. I won't be doing this myself. I was leaning towards the IPPs anyways. Thanks for the help though.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Possibility, since most of these clunking cases come from DIYers. I won't be doing this myself. I was leaning towards the IPPs anyways. Thanks for the help though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts