Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my EBC(Bltiz SBC) yesterday and started to install it Finally figured out a place to install the little valve unit. But now my questions are can someone take a picture of the Intake Manifold Pressure hose? Also were is the electral wires so i can tap into the 12v and ground wire? (already know what colors to use). Also from what i've read in the other topics I unplug #2 thats ontop of the intake right?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Yo, did you get the Blitz SBC-DC? That's the one I just got!! I am installing it on Saturday hopefully. Where are you going to place the "brain?" I looked under the hood and the thing is kinda bulky!! I am interested in hearing about the spot you found.

1) Take off the plastic tube between airbox and turbo. 10mm screw at each end. You'll have to wiggle it a little to get it off of each end.

2) Pull green line from back of turbo. It's plugged in right behind the intake part of the turbo. Just leave it hanging or remove.

3) Pull the black hose off the wastegate actuator (diaphram thingy on top of the turbo)

4) Connect a line between those two and it bypasses the wastegate solenoid install the controller into that new line

5) Put it back together and VIOLA!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't figure out where to put the valve unit cause I didn't really want to drill any holes into metal and then it came to me so i took the intake off and flipped it upside down marked the holes and attached it to the bottom half of the intake box the side thats facing the battery. I'll take pics and post later back to trying to finish :?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok got all the green cords and what not done with and its plugged into the valve unit but now according to manual i need Intake manifold pressure hose to plug into the Controller. Which one is the IMP? and any Advice in getting them cords through that firewall?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I'm still not done lol, but I got the wires throught the firewall just still need to know which one is the Intake Manifold Pressue hose.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Look at your intake pipe that goes towards the turbo. YOu will see a nice fat hose that goes to the brake booster. I used a T fitting on that line. I took out the stock coupler fitting and replaces it with a T. That right there is the best intake source you can tap form the whole car.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
thanks guy for helping him..im transportation less at the moment so i couldnt go troubleshoot cause im not one to give directions over the phone i'd rather be there. How did the 2nd try go Second Chance?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Just got off the phone with him and right now he is only reading 4psi, BUT he hasn't messed with computer yet. One thing that is hard with these Blitz units is that the instructions are lack luster at best. Poorly translated Japanese!! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Is it just coincidence or are all the SRT-4 owners with the Blitz EBC creating so much more power than everyone else with a BC? I was looking at the Greddy Profec E-01 and I like it alot, but if you people are getting so much more power and response out of the Blitz I might have to change my mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Khryz
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing