Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so the other day I was driving and got home woke up and my car was hissing like a MF. Its starts to hiss from 5psi and maxes out at 10psi. I cant figure out where its coming from. It sounds like its next to the manifold(next to the firewall that is). So is there a coupler back there too?? What else could it be?? Its not the upp or the lpp I checked those. Any info will help. Thanks Adrian :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
adrian_ish said:
Okay so the other day I was driving and got home woke up and my car was hissing like a MF. Its starts to hiss from 5psi and maxes out at 10psi. I cant figure out where its coming from. It sounds like its next to the manifold(next to the firewall that is). So is there a coupler back there too?? What else could it be?? Its not the upp or the lpp I checked those. Any info will help. Thanks Adrian :thumbsup:
check your hot side pipe coming off the turbo. The clamps are stapled on to the coupler and can create leaks.Or maybe the clamp came loose. It's a worm gear clamp.

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KBzPTGT said:
adrian_ish said:
check your hot side pipe coming off the turbo. The clamps are stapled on to the coupler and can create leaks.Or maybe the clamp came loose. It's a worm gear clamp.

Hey thanks. Ill check it out. Hows that turbo I sold you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts