Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
xarmysapper said:
Okay, Im going to ask the total dummy question, What type of parts can I get to make my car faster?????????????? Im kind of new to the whole pocket rocket thing but I LOVE my SRT-4.
That is a dummy question.

There are soo many options its really really hard for me to break it down for you. I guess the best question woul be how "fast" do you want to go?

If you are a (which I assume is correct) big time noob. I would stick to simple mobs. Stage 1, Turbo Back exhaust and an intake.

That should make you happy for quite awhile.

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
you first gotta get that there Xhaust...iff'n you wanna buckle in first gear...

then you gotta get that there chilly dog intake...err sumthin' like that...iff'n you wanna squant' in second gear...

last i'd git is that there pocket rocket thingymajiggy for that turbo thing in the back, yeah, that's what i'd git.

y'all come back now ya' hear?

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Okay, Im going to ask the total dummy question, What type of parts can I get to make my car faster?????????????? Im kind of new to the whole pocket rocket thing but I LOVE my SRT-4.
It depends on what color your car is. Buy about 15 LED lights, 10 Neon tubes for the interior, 5 for the underneath.

Then buy the Mopar BOV, Get a big 5 inch Tach, then go get some APC headlight bulbs.

You'll be in the 10's after that.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
:rofl:

You guys are horrible.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
noTe... you are bad man...

very bad!

anywyas, it does depend how much faster you should go.. if you are a total NOOB, then just stick with mopar parts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
That's a very general question. You have lots of reading to do.

**CLICK HERE**

This is just one search result. Depending on how much you want to spend and if you want Mopar Performance parts or other after market vendors would make a difference.

Use the ADVANCED SEARCH and you can find more info than you can read in one sitting.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
thanks for the help noTe, that would be sooooo coool, maybe Ill put some hydrolics and some 14 inch daytons on it too.
See, this guy knows what he's talking about. That way people will think you have a turbo on every wheel.

·
Registered
110 Posts
noTe said:
It depends on what color your car is. Buy about 15 LED lights, 10 Neon tubes for the interior, 5 for the underneath.

Then buy the Mopar BOV, Get a big 5 inch Tach, then go get some APC headlight bulbs.

You'll be in the 10's after that.
You forgot to tell him to cut his springs and say V TEC after each shift.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
xarmysapper said:
:malee: Thanks for all the help douche bags, you guys are what forums are all about.
Personally, I thought you'de still be reading through the search results I posted for you. There's a load of info here that you can access using the advanced search.

Good luck.

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
xarmysapper said:
:malee: Thanks for all the help douche bags, you guys are what forums are all about.
Stage1, AGP Wastegate Actuator, MBC set at 17(14 till redline), and a 75 wet shot should make your car a little faster...

Later~~~~~~~~~~~:cow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.