Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a long night and some love stains on the back seat of my car on the leather and cloth areas. What would be the best way to get these out besides paying somebody to detail it. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol no seriously i need to get that shit cleaned

·
Registered
459 Posts
gdflys said:
make her clean it up.
hahahahahahah. I would, women are good at cleaning. But if she wont clean it, they have foaming carpet cleaners at wally world and just about anywhere. Spray it down lightly, let it soak in for 10-15 and use a wet rag and get it done.

p.s. lay something down next time under her. You dont want your interior to smell like "she funk". Good luck.

·
Registered
470 Posts
next time wear a condom you dont want to knock up the seat.j/k

try some grease lighting

·
Registered
634 Posts
I am trying to figure out how you'd be able to fit back there with out cramping up....

·
Registered
459 Posts
atomic said:
I am trying to figure out how you'd be able to fit back there with out cramping up....
bah its easy. I had this 29 year old girl ive been friends with for about 2 years in the backseat the first day I got the car. You just have to understand that anything remotely resembling laying down can not happen.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
you're playing with the wrong knob in the car...

·
Registered
795 Posts
.................wet spots................................ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol well the stains arent from me i had a condom on... they were from her. anyway I need some more info on this foam thing. As for the hookah plans I PMed you about it but I never got a response. I'll send the pics again tonight.

PS I have a history of making fun threads :eveilgrin

·
Registered
194 Posts
HEY HOLD UP can i sniff it first??????

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Your SRT is now OFFICIALLY broken in... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts