Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first time I've had to post on here, but I'm stumped. I've owned my car since new and have never had anything I couldn't diagnose and fix. I was driving the other night on the interstate and lost all power for a second as if I shut it off, headlights stayed on, every gauge went to zero. Then it came back on, it cycled through this the whole trip home. Parked it and now the car won't start, everything powers up including fuel pump, but it won't turn over. I've reviewed all previous posts on the symptoms and have checked the fixes off one by one. New ignition switch and checked for the broken end on the cylinder, checked every ground, checked for power to the power box, swapped asd fuse, checked for broken wire on the positive battery cable, bypassed the clutch switch, swapped pcms. Anyone have a guess? Yes, I am a shade tree mechanic and have built other fwd turbo mopars, check my posts on turbo-mopar.com, I figured you guys are the SRT experts. Thanks for any help.

Ed

·
Super Moderator
16,345 Posts
I would say to try another starter but that wouldn't explain the strange problems you had before you parked it?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
loose connector on the computer?

This sounds like the time my power wire to the starter broke... is the battery low?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts