Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site but I've been following the SRT4 life for a while. I just bought an 08 caliber SRT4 yesterday so I figured it was time to join some pages and forums.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
welcome. I'd like to at least one day drive a caliber srt... hell, ive never even sat in one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome. I'd like to at least one day drive a caliber srt... hell, ive never even sat in one.
Closest to a test drive in one for me was from the front of a shop I worked at into a bay and back to the front when I was done. Lol. Did seem fun but a big dash.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So i'm hanving a problem with some hids I put in my car and I've been trying top find the headlight relay with no luck, any help?

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
So i'm hanving a problem with some hids I put in my car and I've been trying top find the headlight relay with no luck, any help?
does the caliber have DRLs? This was an issue when we installed HIDs in my wifes 06 corolla.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No DRLs. The problem I'm having is at random they will just power cycle. I've got a relay kit installed and antiflicker. But I'm thinking it's the factory headlight relay I just cant find a single thing that tells me where it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts