Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! Not quite a SRT owner, but purchased a 1984 Dodge Rampage with T1/525 package. Currently undergoing full suspension and engine changeover. Have found full PT Turbo front and rear brake setup will be replacing the outdated setup. Also will be taking out T1 and installing 2.4 Turbo from PT. Have already found alot of useful information here on 2.4 turbos. My build can be followed at Turbo Dodge forums. Thank you for having alot of useful information!

Got a few issues with motor, just easier to upgrade. Thinking spark plug porcelain decided to have a party in #2.

Automotive tire Audio equipment Automotive wheel system Font Circle

Eye Automotive tire Automotive lighting Font Gas

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Welcome! I've always liked Rampages. I still have the shell of an '82 that I was once going to build to look like the orange Hotwheels Rampage. It ended up being too rusty to be a good foundation. The Turbo Dodge forums, and probably even more the Turbo Mopar forums, should provide a lot of info for putting a 2.4 in the '80s cars. Quite a few people have done it at this point.

Reactions: motomick76

·
Super Moderator
16,760 Posts
The people with SRT powered Omnis and Horizons are out of their damn minds LOL. Just watching them scares the shit out of me. I had a 5 speed NA Omni for about 6 months, borrowed it from my sister while I was looking to get another car, and it was a wild ride due to being so damn light. Plus I was like 22 years old and a total jackass, the car was so small you could cut in and out of traffic like a total tard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts