Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I wonder... The majority of Mopar parts that I have purchased over the years have either a molded Pentastar logo on them or a printed one, as well as a Mopar part number. This piece has neither, nor did the seller ship it in a white plastic Mopar bag or a "grocery sack" paper one with a Mopar logo printed on it. I want my tech to check the OEM one for a Pentastar logo or a Mopar part number; if the OEM one doesn't have these, then the new part just might be a genuine Mopar part.
if they are missing its a popular way for the chinese to copy, but not loose the copyrighted item to customs.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
144 Posts
if they are missing its a popular way for the chinese to copy, but not loose the copyrighted item to customs.

I certainly don't want Communist Chinese fake parts on my car. It's bad enough when Mopar sources parts from countries outside of the US.

By the way, I noticed tonight that the eBay seller has updated the listing title to include "Dodge Neon T850". This would certainly have been helpful when I was searching online for the part a few months ago.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I certainly don't want Communist Chinese fake parts on my car. It's bad enough when Mopar sources parts from countries outside of the US.

By the way, I noticed tonight that the eBay seller has updated the listing title to include "Dodge Neon T850". This would certainly have been helpful when I was searching online for the part a few months ago.
I think its a knock off buddy. Looking at the unit theres no mopar symbol and it has a weird number molded into it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts