Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new dakotas are out!.......bangor dodge has three and ellsworth me,town auto ,has one, the black dakota is 37,000$, its a laramie, with the 4.7 auto.looks like the 19.000$ :eeeek: approx. price for a bare bones dakota, is pretty much null and void by the time the dealer gets it, and adds their profit margins

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here in Houston, Archer Dodge has three Dakota's as of Friday afternoon. They had one silver Laramie Quad Cab that was about $29,000. It was very nice. The base and SLT models appear cheap inside, while the Laramie looks pretty classy. I was disappointed to see carry-over parts from the old Dakota, such as the console and overhead trip computer, which look out of place against the more modern dash and door trim design of the new truck. Overall, I think they could have done better, but it's not bad. Comparing it to most other small pickups, it's still the best thing out there, hands down. I do really like the exterior, it looks much more impressive in person than in pictures. See one in black and you'll understand!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.