Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have directions, or links for removing the headliner?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GAH! Bumpdy bump bump :!:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
may i ask why?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
acr2nv said:
may i ask why?
Yeah, had the idea of mounting my TT to the rearview mirror.....

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I figured how im gonna run the wires under the headliner, you can pull the top down a little to run the wires under. My next question, do I have to take the top of the dash off to take off the A pillar?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Answered my own question after digging thru thread after thread .... hehe

171. I would like to install a Gentex self-dimming mirror. I will need to run the wiring from the rear view mirror to the headliner, down the driver side A pillar, then to the fuse box. Will I need to remove headliner to do this? Seems like I can tuck in the wires between headliner and windshield. How do I remove the A pillar cover and will I need to remove part of the dash to snake wire down to fuse box? Thank you. - Ted

Use our dash removal instructions in the Dash Speaker Replacement Guide to partially remove the dash cover. That will allow you tuck the wires under the panels. The A pillar covers simply snap off.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Where on the rear view will you be attaching it to? Not on the actual mirror right?

I dont think the wire that goes from the ECU to the controller is long enough to run it though the piller etc to reach the rear view. you just gave me an idea though.....

You an hook up the blitz unit on the windshield in the glare shield area. That would be kewl.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hrm actually I was thinking the mirror. Even if I mount the blitz unit under the dash panel you don't think the cord is long enough?

If not, yeah the windshield would be phat too. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Vanilla_Coke
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing