Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a problem with your exhaust hanging to low?

Well we have the fix to your problem.URETHANE EXHAUST HANGER

To help reduce excessive exhaust movement that can lead to the occasional rattle or rubbing, we offer highly durable Urethane exhaust hangers which are an exact replacement for the factory units.
The urethane mounts are much more rigid than the soft, factory rubber mounts and come in handy when your exhaust system occasionally taps the differential or sway bar during aggressive driving.
On the SRT-4, there are a total of 3 hangers of this style which are used -- two on the muffler section and one on the intermediate pipe.
Intro price $25.00 shiped

Attachments

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JasonJLM said:
Well we have the fix to your problem.URETHANE EXHAUST HANGER

To help reduce excessive exhaust movement that can lead to the occasional rattle or rubbing, we offer highly durable Urethane exhaust hangers which are an exact replacement for the factory units.
The urethane mounts are much more rigid than the soft, factory rubber mounts and come in handy when your exhaust system occasionally taps the differential or sway bar during aggressive driving.
On the SRT-4, there are a total of 3 hangers of this style which are used -- two on the muffler section and one on the intermediate pipe.

Intro price for 3 peice kit $25.00 shiped
Single units sold separately are $10.99 each.

·
Banned
3,005 Posts
Wow, I need these. When I start my car up (in winter only...which is odd...) my exhaust rattles offa somethin...but it goes away after a few seconds...but one of my hangers on my MPx 3" turbo-back actually cracked (drivers side hanger that attaches to back of exhaust pipe) cracked...I think I'll get these asap! Do you take credit card on your website or over the phone or no. Also, how much for all 3 shipped to chicaogland, IL area.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
when i put my mpx exhaust on... am i going to still be using the same stock exhaust hangers? basically what i am asking is, would these be used even with an aftermarket exhaust?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nd4Spd said:
when i put my mpx exhaust on... am i going to still be using the same stock exhaust hangers? basically what i am asking is, would these be used even with an aftermarket exhaust?
Yes,these aftermarket hangers are a must because the factory hangers
cant handle the weight of the aftermarket exhaust system.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Wow, this is actually a fantastic idea! I haven't installed a aftermarket exhaust on my SRT yet but i know i'll be ordering these for sure! Good Job JLM

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
yelbou said:
Are these still available?
yelbou you are going to have to cut the washers off that i weld on for you inorder for these to work come bye i will take car of you when you get them..

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thanks mike but i'm only gonna order one. The only we didn't weld was the passenger side and it's still the only tips that keeps on rubbing the bumper when i go over big bumps. I'll come by and we'll see how we can fix it.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
yelbou said:
Thanks mike but i'm only gonna order one. The only we didn't weld was the passenger side and it's still the only tips that keeps on rubbing the bumper when i go over big bumps. I'll come by and we'll see how we can fix it.
cool let me know.. hollar

1 - 20 of 34 Posts