Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P

Okay so I know everybody is tired of the clutch rattle / chatter that we all experience with our upgraded clutches I'm curious if anybody has tried this slave cylinder they claim to stop the tranny rattle but I'm kind of skeptical don't want to dropped $130 into something to just stop a sound unless I know for a fact it's going to work anyone tried them if so what do you think about it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump feedback would be on this I've seen one comment about someone actually buying it but not installing it yet I can't find any reviews for it I can't find any testimonies for it somebody please give me some input will it stop the clutch rattle

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Bump feedback would be on this I've seen one comment about someone actually buying it but not installing it yet I can't find any reviews for it I can't find any testimonies for it somebody please give me some input will it stop the clutch rattle
Ive got one on the green car. Literally Theres an extra spring inside, thats the difference.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But does it stop the clutch chatter as my question I know it has a stronger spring inside of it but I want to know if it stops the tranny rattle / chatter

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
But does it stop the clutch chatter as my question I know it has a stronger spring inside of it but I want to know if it stops the tranny rattle / chatter
The green car isnt running yet. Sorry I didn't clarify. Of course you have no idea what the status of the green car is. however, the clutch slave is much tighter with the addition of the second spring. But its a standard OEM clutch slave otherwise.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So can ANYBODY attest to this thing actually stopping the clutch chatter I feel like a DCR part with that much advertisement would have at least a review or something or like a before and after

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
So can ANYBODY attest to this thing actually stopping the clutch chatter I feel like a DCR part with that much advertisement would have at least a review or something or like a before and after
I can tell you its a bog standard clutch slave, with another spring. Cause i took it apart. it is installed in the car now and it actuates the clutch when i step on it.

im about 1,200 steps away from actually starting the car. So.. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm kind of skeptical
skeptical + DCR = is like peanut butter and jelly. or something. 😎
somebody please give me some input will it stop the clutch rattle
8 positive reviews in the DCR store on ebay for the upgraded slave cylinder.

I only rag on Darrell for total fails like his $68 throw out fork pivot ball kit with installation tool. It's turned on a lathe and depends on interference fit in a blind hole. The 1/2 price competition knurls theirs so it digs into the walls of the hole and doesn't fall out like it did on a youtube video.

Here is my bonus review of the DCR E85 safe sending unit: Worked great for 8 months = 💩

1 - 10 of 10 Posts