Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found already two cases where there was faulty flex joints with the ATP downpipes...

example 1
example 2

and I beginning to think I might have issues with mine although I can't visually see anything or hear it at idle. All I know is I hear a faint hiss at WOT and my car feels flat and feels slower than before.

Looking for feedback from other ATP dp users that have had adverse results with either performance or faulty parts.

·
Registered
912 Posts
This is discouraging. I really liked the fact that you can swap the cat with a pipe quickly and easily with the ATP. That and its supposedto make your car fastar! Not slower. Tho myfalut's post makes me feel better. Maybe you guys got bad apples?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Evo 77 this is donny d I had your same problems took the pipe off today and pwr came back except i managed to snap one of the studs in the housing does anyone have any idea how to get the son of a bitch out? Ihave know idea what the problem with the pipe was all my senses said i think it was either getting bad rick,lean readings or lack of back pressure.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
donny d said:
Evo 77 this is donny d I had your same problems took the pipe off today and pwr came back except i managed to snap one of the studs in the housing does anyone have any idea how to get the son of a bitch out? Ihave know idea what the problem with the pipe was all my senses said i think it was either getting bad rick,lean readings or lack of back pressure.
So you put the stock dp back on and the car feels better?

Do you have the stock o2 as well?

Did you have the race pipe or high flow cat?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had full 3 in w race pipe with cat on car pulls alot hard in all gears I did change the o2 when i put the pipe on but only w. a new factory one do you have any feed back on how to get that broken stud out of the exh housing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts