Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have, last night i guess my good girl-friends jumped off a over pass and killed her self :crying: when i found out from i girl i dont like very much, i must have asked her 20 times if she was serious, i never felt this emptiness inside, as soon as i heard what she said it didnt hit me and then i couldnt breathe and couldnt move, i was speechless i didnt believe it, it felt like my stomach hit the floor my mind went foggy, i have never felt so much heart shed in my life :stab: i now know what it means to lose someone you truely care/love/cherish, she was an amazing person to talk to and hang out with.....i know i dont want to feel what i did today in 3rd period, i still cant think and i have been down all day, i wanted to know if someone has felt the same way i did today cause i feel like shit and it sucks!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
My girlfriend just lost her best friend since she was a child this Wednesday. I didn't really know her, but I had a weird nauseous feeling in my stomach when I found out..

I lost a friend back in 92. He crashed his Ninja, and the car crushed his head. I was talking to him about getting a bike a few days before.

Sorry for your loss...

~Rich

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sorry to hear that.Suicide is always the hardest on the people left behind.My best friends brother committed suicide 20 years ago on their dads birthday.Her parents never got over it.I also knew a man who had 2 sons,both committed suicide a few years apart.

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
ViperManiac said:
.....i know i dont want to feel what i did today in 3rd period, i still cant think and i have been down all day!
You really need to talk to someone! You have to tell someone what you feel like, I mean person to person! I feel for you man! Hope you pull threw!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
every time i try and talk to someone i feel like im gonna puke, thanks for the support!

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
ViperManiac said:
every time i try and talk to someone i feel like im gonna puke, thanks for the support!
If that is what is going to happen then you NEED to find someone that you can confide in and just let it go!! Trust me don't hold it in it is soo much harder on you if you hold it in!

Your Welcome

·
Registered
178 Posts
it will be ok

my sisters friend died she was like family i knew her for 12 years so yes i do know how you feel in time it will go away but just remeber the good times I wish you the best Im sorry to hear :crying:

ViperManiac said:
I have, last night i guess my good girl-friends jumped off a over pass and killed her self :crying: when i found out from i girl i dont like very much, i must have asked her 20 times if she was serious, i never felt this emptiness inside, as soon as i heard what she said it didnt hit me and then i couldnt breathe and couldnt move, i was speechless i didnt believe it, it felt like my stomach hit the floor my mind went foggy, i have never felt so much heart shed in my life :stab: i now know what it means to lose someone you truely care/love/cherish, she was an amazing person to talk to and hang out with.....i know i dont want to feel what i did today in 3rd period, i still cant think and i have been down all day, i wanted to know if someone has felt the same way i did today cause i feel like shit and it sucks!!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Give the guy some support, not horror stories. Sorry for the loss man. Everyone knows what it feels like to lose a loved one

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey Josh I understand that feeling... it is feeling people get when you loss someone close to you. It is normal and natural to feel the way you feel. All you need is some time and some air to re-coupe. My Aunt was shot outside, in the hall way, of the court room. She was only comforting and supporting her friend because she was divorce her abusive husband. The husband approached them and shot my aunt, her friend that was getting the divorce, and another friend that was comforting her. This incident inforced court rooms in Washington to have Metal detectors. It still hurts to know that an innocent was killed espesially my Aunt. I feel you brother. My condolence and I hope you feel better.

Nathan :frow:

·
Registered
50 Posts
The loss of a friend...

I've been there. One thing i can say is, Find what works for _you_ to get past this. You have to think of yourself... Sorry, It's harsh but true.

I've lost a few friends. One, Greg, Was awesome.. A complete accident. Found out from a close friend over 2 weeks later. Was my own fault. His bike went over a peak....

What it takes for you to be ok matters.... find it, do it. And, Be _TIGHT_. We are here for you.

·
Registered
686 Posts
My heart and prayers are with you. It is never easy losing someone you care for. The most important thing for me was to remember the good times. I suggest that you dont try and figure out what was going on in her mind bask in the memory of the times you spent together. Their are grief counslors that can help along with friends that can help with the pain. Remember that it is one day at a time and to trust in the friendships that you have. A good friend told me to live today as if it was your last day therfore when that last day comes you will know that you lived the best that you could. If you need to talk or to have someone listen give me a call. I will send a PM with my #. My condolences and best wishes in your time of need. Chris

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again, grief counselors "think" they know how you feel, most of them probably havent had something tramatic like this happen to them, like nathan you know he feels me cause he knows the feeling and all the other people that had the same thing, last night i talked to the sister of my friend and i cried and i havent cried since i was like 5-6 im a big guy and nothing gets to me but this hit soooo hard :( i just wish i could have seen her at least like a couple of hours before cause i havent talked to her in like 2 weeks she has been working and all this and same with me so hard to talk to friends and hangout with except on weekends but she is working on weekends so that sorta ruins what i want to do if i wanted to do it with her, and i got off work late that night i worked till 9pm and drove past the over pass i was like 30 feet away from where she jumped she did it at like 11pm if i was late like 2 hours i could have seen her like walking to the overpass or i could have said whats up and i could have stoppped what happened........i just wish she wouldnt have done that :(

·
Registered
528 Posts
that sucks!

hey...that sucks soooo much. i have experienced a similar loss. for me, the one thing i know is that you don't feel bad all of the time but when you do, it really hits hard...the thing that i figured out is that when i feel real bad i just hang on while the feeling washes over me and i know that in a few minutes i'll start to feel better...be assured you start to feel better. you are welcome to call me to talk about it if you want, i'll pm you with my phone #. cynthia

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks every one for the support, i am feeling a little better then i did on friday i havent really thought about it since then but thanks!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Believe me i know how you feel. I had a girl i was dating for almost a year get killed in a car accident. She was so young and full of life and had so much to give the world. Losing someone close is such a terrible thing but that was almost 4 years ago and it does get easier with time. You'll never forget them obviously and there are times when i could absolutly swear she is there in the room with me. My prayers go out to you...we are all friends here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts