Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my father bought me my CO's as a birthday present, and the condition was that i would have a professional install them for me.

i have had problems having shops call me back with info and quotes and such.

Basically long story short, i am tired of waiting for people to call me back, and need some help.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where i can get my CO's slapped on (i know its easy to do yourself, but that was the deal) fast, cheap, and close?

any help and guidance would be awesome.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
ptperformance, if hes got time. should be close enough and professional enough, id say. not sure on pricing.

j.r.:king:

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
turbofrog and his garage also has much experience with this work. perhaps he can write papa a bill for the work.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought the BC coilovers.

Ptp gave me a number of some guy that could do them too, and he hasnt picked up the phone in 2 weeks.

i really want these in.

oh and i just called w1, and they didnt answer ahaha...

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Turbofrog can probably do it for you if you send him a PM.

If not send me a PM and I can give you a number of a shop in Auburn that will get you in and get them done.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
captaincompost said:
I bought the BC coilovers.

Ptp gave me a number of some guy that could do them too, and he hasnt picked up the phone in 2 weeks.

i really want these in.

oh and i just called w1, and they didnt answer ahaha...
lol sorry man, i was just down there, their busy as hell getting ready for DTP

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
frogs garage handled a front suspension change and 4 brakes in like an hour or a tiny bit more once. its good to get your hands in there cause if the wifey comes out shes gonna give you hell for being the only one not helping on your car. :rofl: trust me.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
kingj07 said:
frogs garage handled a front suspension change and 4 brakes in like an hour or a tiny bit more once. its good to get your hands in there cause if the wifey comes out shes gonna give you hell for being the only one not helping on your car. :rofl: trust me.

Wifey :rofl: :rofl: That's definately words I would not use to describe her. Its more like...............:wah?!:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts