Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if anyone paid more then MSRP for their SRT-4's in order to get them right away, and if u did how much did u pay over MSRP?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I think the majority of people who bought in S. Florida paid a $500-$700 dealer fee markup, but nothing major. I bought mine in Tampa and paid MSRP.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I admit I did, the other alternative was to keep my truck and pay double payments. Either way it worked out, I spent over 3 months trying to get a decent amount for the POS. Yet they gave me, $1300 more than other dealers, so I guess you could say I paid $700 over MSRP. NET was $2k.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I paid 19995 and was just glad to find one around here. I have yet to see another anywhere around here and the dealership only had the one I bought.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I paid $500 over MSRP. :cry: They had me by the balls because I drove 450 miles to get it, and it was the only one they had. But here in Atlanta, a friend of mine works at a dealer and the two yellow ones that they had sold for 21,000 and 25,000. So that made me feel a little better. If it wasn't for this forum, they would have been charging me 21,900, but I was adimit about paying MSRP. Good luck in your area.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Ahh that makes me feel a little better, who would pay $25k? damn

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I PAID $17,906 and NO DEALER FEE'S!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Meh its all good :wink:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I paid +400 over invoice, or 19,300.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yo Drizze,, how you get the discount?, did you turn trick in an alley, or did you get the DCX Family friends rebate?,, My dad works for Mercedes.. and the owner of his dealership owns a Dodge dealersship, so I hope if I decide to get one Ill get some sort of discount.

now officially crossing fingers

·
Registered
726 Posts
MSRP in South FL...drove my trade in down, drove the new beast up.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
PimpnPaul99 said:
Yo Drizze,, how you get the discount?, did you turn trick in an alley, or did you get the DCX Family friends rebate?,, My dad works for Mercedes.. and the owner of his dealership owns a Dodge dealersship, so I hope if I decide to get one Ill get some sort of discount.

now officially crossing fingers
I was lucky enough to find a dealer that honored Chrysler EP (My dad works at a Chrysler Plant). Their is no Friends and Family on this car.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I can tell you this, if you want a SRT-4 in MD, it looks as if your going to pay at least a 1000$ markup, the one I wanted to go buy which didnt even have the nice seats, and had 88 miles on it, they wanted 2000$ over MSRP, I told him im just waiting for the 04.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
drizze99 said:
I PAID $17,906 and NO DEALER FEE'S!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I paid $16,646. 8)

drizze99 said:
Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me neither. :wink:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Same as Drizze. $17906.00 plus no fees. Oh and I'm not rubbing it in either. Bob Wilson Dodge in Tampa was good enough to take the employee price. Sadly, though, I had to go to Tampa because none of the dealers in my area that had them would even honor the sticker price much less the employee price. :evil: Oh well, somebody wanted to sell a car. 8)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts