Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a perfect date for this event. Haunted trail on the 15th and then the renting of the drag strip on the 16th. Couldnt be better. Also hotels will be cheap cause there is no notre dame home games.
Heres a link for the haunted trail. No info other than the dates so keep checking back for more info.
Pet Refuge Haunted Trail

Everyone is welcome to this. Its a blast trust me. Ask fflores or MoroMou they will tell ya. Ben this works out perfect for you bro. Tical you gotta do this with us man Its a blast! Nothing funner than a ton of SRT's running around town finding haunted houses.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on nobody wants to go? your already gonna be in town for the track rental. Trust me you wont be disapointed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you coming to the meet on the 16th at the race track? madison isnt to far. lol its only 3 1/2 drive. i need to come back there, i had a blast last time i visited.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
ORGAZMO!!! what's up man! how are ya? I'm definatly gonna go!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet!!! Glad your gonna go man! Be fun to hang out again, its been to long. Aslong as we stay away from the strip clubs we should be fine.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
aps_srt4 said:
Hey girl...just joined srt forums. I am from plymouth and will be headin down with my srt. I am tryin to get a group to go with me. It's a four hour drive for me, but I think it would be awesome and worth it!!! U can always meet up with us!!! Come on...
-Ash
i'm down for it.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres some more info.
PET REFUGE ANNUAL HAUNTED TRAIL
WHEN: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH and

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16TH

WHERE: STARTING POINT AT KMART PARKING LOT (OFF S. MICHIGAN ST., SOUTH BEND, IN)

HOURS: FIRST CAR LEAVES AT 6:00PM ; LAST CAR LEAVES AT 9:30PM -- TRAVEL TIME* DEPENDS ON HOW WELL YOU FOLLOW THE CLUES HANDED OUT AT EACH HAUNTED SPOT...

DONATION FEE: $7.00 adults; $5.00 children

PRIZE: $50.00
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WINNER IS DETERMINED BY MILEAGE; NOT SPEED!

Ash if you guys are coming down heres my # for when you guys are here.
574-271-0819 that way we can make plans to come to your guys hotle or whatever and follow us to the starting point from there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Kleen--- what time u think we can head out that day??? I was thinkin around noon...it's a 4 hour drive from plymouth to south bend. I was thinking I could meet up with u and eddie in Milwaukee??? Give me a call and let me know!!!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
aps_srt4 said:
Hey Kleen--- what time u think we can head out that day??? I was thinkin around noon...it's a 4 hour drive from plymouth to south bend. I was thinking I could meet up with u and eddie in Milwaukee??? Give me a call and let me know!!!
Dont you work till noon that day? Maybe I can go down early and Eddie and I can hang out and wait for you...Ill check with him.. This is on Friday right?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Me confused??... never happens.. ;P
That would be what I was thinking tho. I say we head down as early as your heart desires...Its going to be a long drive tho. sooo... i dunno... ill ask eddie what he thinks.. ;P

·
Registered
51 Posts
Aighty sounds good. Think my grandma will be coming to watch my snickies:) She'll be there early enuff!! Then saturday....what time do u think we should head out. It's hard to tell obviously right now...but from the way things sound, we're gonna be at the track all day with the srts and then I believe the Haunted Trail is goin on Saturday night again. Also--what about the hotel situation. I would just prefer to sleep in my car. Maybe Aaron would be so kind to let me park near his house and sleep in my car!!! lol

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Sounds good.... Saturday...sounds like ppl are getting their right when it opens at 8am or is it 9.... well theyre getting their early so cars can cool down and they can get ready and blah blah blah. Im not picky... sometime in the morning i guess would be good.

Agreed on the Hotel situation.. However...maybe someone would be kind enough to let us stay in their hotel with them like on the floor or something... Cause its supposed to be cold...
Oh and whos aaron?

OH I know... do you own a tent? We could have a camp out ;D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts